What was the last thing you bought?

Off topic discussion.
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 11 years ago

In my easter basket I got candy, Slim Jims, a jewelry making kit, and a chocolate bunny. LOL! Funny story. The choclate bunny I got, it had gum ball eyes, for some reason one of the eyes fell off in the package, soi I ended up with a one eyed bunny! That's gonna haunt me in my sleep.

EDIT: I meant to post it in Happy Easter thread. Cam a mod move it there or something?
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 11 years ago

I just bought a few Russell Stover Caramel Covered in Milk Chocolate Easter Bunny, & similar ones with pretzel pieces. Another premium chocolate item of similar type, but I forgot the brand. Two Snickers bunnies. I had just finished eating the 50% discounted Valentines candy, & when I bought that, I had just finished with the 50% off Xmas candy. :lol:

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 11 years ago

New flat-screen LCD TV. My intention was to be modest and buy a reasonably sized 32", but somehow I walked out with a 47" monster :lol:

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 11 years ago

I bought two sets of earrings. One has an war clasp on it, so it's pretty cool

jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby jmb2891 » 11 years ago

The Princess Bride novel & Ritchie Blackmore's R-A-I-N-B-O-W from Amazon, & Game of Thrones & Gods of Gotham novels from Kroger. GoT needs to be swapped, b/c the cover was slashed by a knife & I didn't notice 'til I got home :mad: .
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."
-Jim Morrison

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great."
-Mark Twain

Please check out:
My YouTube Channel
My Ultimate-Guitar Profile

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 11 years ago

The Princess Bride novel & Ritchie Blackmore's R-A-I-N-B-O-W from Amazon, & Game of Thrones & Gods of Gotham novels from Kroger. GoT needs to be swapped, b/c the cover was slashed by a knife & I didn't notice 'til I got home .

I hope they let you swap it cuz that sucks...

AstroJulian
Kokoro Robot

Postby AstroJulian » 11 years ago

Movies:
Les Mis
The Hobbitt
Black Swan
Burlesque- a Cher moment
Snow White and the Huntsman
Some b/w classics
Ab Fab 20th Anniv Specials- love Edina and Patsy!
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

A new pair of glasses. :cool: It was more than time, both the frame and the lenses were really worn out. I thought my vision was fine, but I can even see a little better now! :w00t:

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 11 years ago

"AstroJulian" wrote:Movies:
Les Mis

Me too!

And you mentioned Black Swan. That's funny, I was just saying elsewhere how Les Misérables and Black Swan, and some other movies, were among my favorites of the last 5 years.
I'm on Twitter.

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Postby Prettywitchiusaka » 11 years ago

Two Words; Princess Mononoke

Return to “General Discussion”