Black Jack

Off topic discussion.
Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

Hmmm, which crazy parts? There are plenty~ XD

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

The one I just told tailz, the part in which naughty little Mikuko-san makes BJ force-kiss with Kiriko.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Aahhhh!!! Yes I remember!!!! XD

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Do you happen to have that part? I accidentally deleted it. I though tailz might be interested in it. Maybe you could send it to me by email? Than I could edit its spelling mistakes and then post it here for tailz to have a good laugh at. :lol:
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Lemme look ^^

Windswept Cloak
Banned

The following part was written by Angel of the Stars and edited by me (I did the spelling corrections, that's it). I laughed at this part so much my stomach hurt. Hope you enjoy it, tailz!

The light turned green and Black Jack started to drive the car forward when the group of drunks stepped in front of his car. They could see Atomu in the back seat, and they were grinning dumbly.

"Uh-oh," Uran grinned, pointing at a certain someone in the front of the drunks. "Look who's there."

"Dr. Kiriko?! What the heck's he doing out here? I thought he had gone to visit his sister!"

"It's obvious. I bet Yuri kicked him out for being too ugly."

"I don't think that's it, they get along pretty well most of the time."

The doctor honked the horn obnoxiously, making the group outside the car jump.
Pinoko, Angel, Mikuko, and Atomu were also awoken by the honking.
"What's going on..?" Atomu asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

"Go back to sleep," Uran yawned. She looked out the window. "Now, how to get rid of these people?"

Atomu glanced out the window, then closed his eyes.
"Wh-who are they?? Why i-is Dr. Kiriko here??" he muttered, his back pressing up against the back of the seat.
"Calm down," Angel said and laid his head on her lap. Pinoko was already asleep again, curled up right next to Angel with her head also resting in the blonde's lap.

"I have an excellent idea," Uran grinned. "Sensei.....do you mind being bait for a few seconds?"
"What are you talking about?"

"Just get out of the car and act as bait! Angel will take Atomu and Pinoko to your house by foot or subway or something while I attack the group when you're distracting them," Uran said quietly.

They looked in the back seat and saw Angel was already ready, and she nodded up to them.

"No way, you're crazy....hey!"

Ignoring the young doctor, Mikuko did as Uran suggested, opened the door, got out, closed it, opened the other door, pulled Black Jack out, and then slammed it shut. Then she walked up to Kiriko and slapped him in the face.

"Hey, wake up, ugly! Look what I've got!"

Black Jack glared down at Mikuko. "What the heck are you doing??"
Kiriko narrowed one of his eyes. "Hmm... is this Dr. Black Jack~?" he said drunkenly, swaying back and forth. "Because I wanna kill him for rescuing all the patients I paid to kill off. Heh-heh...."

"Yeah, here, you can borrow these glasses to take a better look," Mikuko tossed him a pair of glasses that looked suspicisouly similar to Angel Keidensu's but a different color.

Kiriko's eyes widened as he put on the glasses. He grinned stupidly and grabbed onto Black Jack's shoulders. "You know, with these glasses... I can see... a lot of you ~ " he smirked.
Black Jack's eyebrow twitched and his mouth dropped open. "Uh... what??"

"Sorry, those are see-through glasses," Mikuko whispered slyly.

She turned around. Grinning slightly, she saw Angel wink at her as she drove the car away. Now........

While this was going on, Angel buckled Atomu and Pinoko up in the back seats ...

Mikuko walked behind Black Jack and elbowed his back, making him fall forward.
"What the--??" he started, but his lips pressed against Kiriko's.

The other people around seemed to stop being drunk in a matter of seconds and they stared. One person dropped a wine bottle onto the floor and it shattered into bits.

Kiriko smirked. "Oh, Kuro, I didn't know you felt this way~!"

"I-I don't!!" he protested, glaring at Mikuko, who was just standing there whistling and rocking back and forth on her heels.

Then Mikuko gasped and pointed to somewhere far away. "Hey, isn't that your mother, Kiriko?"
"What?! No way! WHERE?!!!"

"Sorry! Fooled you!"

Kiriko lay on the ground twitching and the glasses broken on his face after Uran zoomed out of nowhere and beat him up.
The others with him just stared like scared idiots, which they were.

Uran smirked and grabbed Mikuko's arm. "See you later," she laughed, blasting off using her rocket feet.
The group of drunks just watched them with wide eyes.

"STUPID! YOU FORGOT ME!" Black Jack protested after Uran and Mikuko disappeared into the night sky.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Little Miku-chan here either needs a very good spanking or a very good prize. Or both. :lol:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

She needs a very good prize!! X3

Windswept Cloak
Banned

(Off topic) What would Mikuko like as a prize? Hmm, she's a robot, what would a fourteen-year-old robot girl like?

Anyway here's some doujinshi page I found months ago:

I bet I know what he's thinking: "Yeah, yeah, someone's sick, but I'm on holiday, so it's none of my concern, I'll just pretend they don't exist and mind my own business."

tailz
Banned

Postby tailz » 10 years ago

Can you translate what they're saying in this doujinshi kuo-yi?

@ Fanfic: :lol: :d evil:
Hello! If you wish to speak with me on other sites then Follow me on these sites below:

http://my.desktopnexus.com/tailz/

http://www.aimini.net/look/?pid=d24TGUDedhOYX1QAcgzS

http://nanonanopudding.deviantart.com/

Keep in mind that I do Not own theses sites. These sites belong to their rightful owners. Thank you. :)

My fansite:http://blackjackpudding.webs.com/apps/profile/84233730/

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I love 初音ミク :heart:

Return to “General Discussion”