Megaman Comic

Off topic discussion.
Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Danny » 20 years ago

The Bohemian Rhapsody was brilliant! I really should not watch things that hilarious @ 7am.. my laffing would wake up the whole house. The thing that is so cool about this one is even tho you may not know or care who the characters are in it, its still hilarious watching cheesy little sprites parody the most parodied song in the world AGAIN.. :) I am fully expecting someone to do a Stairway to Heaven version now.. :lol:

I tried to check out the other two as well..

THe Rockman thing I don't think is working anymore, as it just cuts off in the middle of something, and what you see isnt really much. Just some exuberant non-consistant editing showoff. Its like the bit that is there is only half an intro to something else. I am pretty sure the SWF is corrupt. I was interested enuff to try refreshing it twice, but if what I saw was all there is to it, it definately lacks.

THe third one linked here doesnt work at all for me. I get the 'cannot be displayed' page.

These flash entertainment files are great. I have so many sites that host these things bookmarked that their sub-folder in my favorites menu actually has to scroll in my 1024x768 res screen!

THe only thing that annoys me about them.. and this is all of them no matter where they are from.. is you cant "right click-> save as" on them. You need to go into the cashe and manually extract them.

If anyone knows of an easier way to save .swf files to the Hard Disk could they let me know please? I would appreciate it.
three and a half years.. for what?

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 20 years ago

Not Found
The requested URL /ent/wilyxmas2.php was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.29 Server at cpanel.ev1servers.net Port 80 :angry:

dragon_child888
Metro City Citizen

Postby dragon_child888 » 20 years ago

Originally posted by jeffbert@May 16 2004, 08:45 AM
Not Found
The requested URL /ent/wilyxmas2.php was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.29 Server at cpanel.ev1servers.net Port 80 :angry:

:o :cry: Sorry everyone!!! they owners of the site just instaled apache web server software, i will try and fix the link...

:unsure: if you want to watch it try going to http://www.planet-megaman.com/ and go to entertainment, flash movies and then the last one....i think its called wily christmas special... ;)

tinlunlau
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby tinlunlau » 20 years ago

I haven't read any of Dreamwave's comics but judging from their art on the Street Fighter comics, they look amazing! This won't be an exception either.

Return to “General Discussion”