Fun with Bablefish

Off topic discussion.
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 20 years ago

"I want to rock and roll all night, and party every day"

to Japanese and back to English:

"As for me the ???????, to with during party all day one evening we want"!

And this classic:

"here comes santa claus, here comes santa claus, right down santa claus lane"

becomes:
"Santa Claus the lane of the ? ?????? of Santa Claus's right to come here comes here "! :wahah:

wicked fierce
Metro City Citizen

Postby wicked fierce » 20 years ago

lol. You must have been quite bored.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

When I have no new anime to watch, I must find some way to amuse myself, college certainly fails to do so. :lol:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

To and from Chinese:

?????????, ???????????

How many wood does arctomys pat, if arctomys can pat the wood?

To and from Japanese:

???????????????????????????, ? ???????????????????????.

If the woodchuck can install the wood with the chuck, does the woodchuck install the rank wood of the ? with the chuck?

En Français:
combien de bois est-ce qu'une marmotte d'Amérique jetterait, si une marmotte d'Amérique pourrait jeter le bois?

how much wood would a marmot of America throw, if a marmot of America could throw wood?

Auf Deutsch:
wieviel Holz würde ein Waldmurmeltier einspannen, wenn ein Waldmurmeltier Holz einspannen könnte?

how much would wood clamp a forest marble animal, if a forest marble animal could clamp wood?

In Italiano:
quanto legno nel mandrino una marmotta nordamericana bloccherebbe, se una marmotta nordamericana potesse bloccare il legno nel mandrino?

ow much wood in the bloccherebbe mandrel a North American beaver, if a North American beaver could block the wood in the mandrel?

Korean:
???? ??? ??? ? ? ???, ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??????

Right tu does tight when it is light seven, vast quantity tree right tu hit the tree how tight lightly theyn the place?

Em Português:
quanto madeira uma marmota lançaria, se uma marmota poderia lançar a madeira?

how much it works with wood a woodchuck would launch, if a woodchuck could launch the wood?

En Español:
¿cuánto madera una marmota arrojaría, si una marmota podría arrojar la madera?

how much wood one marmota would throw, if one marmota could throw the wood?

How much is that doggie in the window, the one with the waggy
tail? how much is that doggie in the window? I do hope that doggie's for sale.

Chinese:
?doggie ????????, ???waggle ??? ?doggie ? ???????? ???doggie ????

?doggie ????????, ???waggy ??? ?doggie ?? ??????? ???doggie ????

How many that is doggie in this window, that and waggy tail? How many that is doggie in this window? I hope doggie treats sells

En Français:
Combien coûte ce doggie dans la fenêtre, celle avec la queue waggy? combien coûte ce doggie dans la fenêtre? J'espère que les doggie à vendre.

How much does this doggie in the window cost, that with the tail waggy? how much does this doggie in the window cost? I hope that the doggie to be sold.

Auf Deutsch:
Wieviel ist dieses doggie im Fenster, das mit dem waggy Endstück? wieviel ist dieses doggie im Fenster? Ich hoffe daß doggies für Verkauf.

How much is this doggie in the window, that with waggy the end piece? how much is this doggie in the window? I hope that doggies for sales.

In Italiano:
Quanto è quel doggie nella finestra, quella con la coda waggy? quanto è quel doggie nella finestra? Spero che doggie da vendere.

How much is that doggie in the window, that one with the tail waggy? how much is that doggie in the window? I hope that doggie to sell.

Japanese:
?, waggy ???1 ???doggie ????????. ???? doggie ????????. ???????????doggie ?? ?

Is the doggie of 1 of the window and the waggy tails which rank? is that doggie of the window which rank? I the doggie desire thing for selling

Korean:
??? ?? ?, ???? ? doggie? waggy ??? ??? ??? ?? ? doggie? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ? ? doggie's ????.

To be how in the vast quantity window and inside one is that doggie the waggy tail? To be how is the vast quantity that doggie to original idea? I for a sale the doggie's hope the thing.
:wahah:

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 20 years ago

marmot of America

:lol:

Return to “General Discussion”