Cartoon characters on products unrelated

Off topic discussion.
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 20 years ago

dennis_ian's new avatar Image

reminded me of this topic

Does anybody remember Pink Panther Flakes? They were simlpy oishii, which if a kid says it, the subtitle says "Mmm, yummy", but an adult's subtitle is "delicious"

Funny thing is, while searching for that image, I found this one Image

Astroboy bubble gum

Check this: :D

Here is a more general link to

The Imaginary World :lol:

Here are three kinds:
Tatoos :D :P :lol:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

dennis_ian
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby dennis_ian » 20 years ago

wow!!! that makes me proud... :lol: astroboy and pink panther has a connection after all... :wahah:

dennis_ian
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby dennis_ian » 20 years ago

pink panther reminds me of james bond.... and his music.. taran taran...taran..taran taran taran..taran taraaaannnnn tarararan.... :D

Triple
Kokoro Robot

Postby Triple » 20 years ago

Uhh...speaking of cartoon characters being featured on unrelated products...
I actually bought something of the sort not so long ago. Maybe I can post up a picture of it and anyone who can read Japanese can tell me what it says on the packaging! ^_^

jeffbert
Minister of Science

pink panther reminds me of james bond.... and his music.. taran taran...taran..taran taran taran..taran taraaaannnnn tarararan...

It seems to me that most of you others are in your twenties. As such, you might not know that the animated Pink Panther was not the only Pink Panther. Because the films were detective spoofs, the composer might have been trying for a similarity between his theme and the Bond one. :huh: The Bond theme is 40 years old.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 20 years ago

Originally posted by dennis_ian@Sep 30 2003, 09:49 AM
pink panther reminds me of james bond.... and his music.. taran taran...taran..taran taran taran..taran taraaaannnnn tarararan.... :D

That was an awsome theme song. Did anyone else see that Pink Panther cartoon series they did a few years ago that actually had the guy talking? Something about that didn't seem right.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 20 years ago

Did anyone else see that Pink Panther cartoon series they did a few years ago that actually had the guy talking? Something about that didn't seem right.

I thought his voice made him sound like he was gay. Homosexual, that is.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

I thought his voice made him sound like he was gay. Homosexual, that is.

Thath just plain thilly!

I have heard that 2 characters in the Lion King were designed with homosexual or effeminate characteriscs. A heard a radio talk show interview of one of the authors of a book titled "Disney: The Mouse Betrayed" talk about the characters Timon and Pumbaa in the Lion King were designed with homosexual or effeminate characteriscs in an attempt to influence children to accept these 'lifestyles'. :angry:

Actually I have never seen this newer Pink Panther, but just as I prefer the classic Atom, I suppose I would likewise prefer the classic Pink Panther. Speaking of which, the lyrics to the Pink Panther Flakes commercial were sung to the tune created by Henry Mancini, that was used by both the films and the toon. :D

"Pink Panther Flakes are pink... da dat da dat da dah, da dat ...."

Return to “General Discussion”