Does anyone here collect action figures?

Off topic discussion.
astro_mcfly
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby astro_mcfly » 17 years ago

... (comes back after forever) You wouldn't believe this! I was in this fantastic little town... XD nah, not really. Still where I've always been (sadly). I have started a new collection recently though... My Cars diecasts (my pez dispensers too, there's 4)... I have 9. Still looking for more out there somewhere...

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

astro_mcfly wrote:... (comes back after forever) You wouldn't believe this! I was in this fantastic little town... XD nah, not really. Still where I've always been (sadly). I have started a new collection recently though... My Cars diecasts (my pez dispensers too, there's 4)... I have 9. Still looking for more out there somewhere...

i have two of the car figures i have sally and flow... but there McDonallds figures

astro_mcfly
Rocket Ball Champion

Really? (my cousin has the McDonalds ones, but he's not to kind to them...) I've got (looks) McQueen, Doc, Mater, Filmore, Sheriff, the King, Wingo, DJ, and Ramone. I looked for Sally everywhere (she must have ran away again XD) and the others of course. They want to rip me off on e-bay so I'm shopping local. -_^ some places have them for 2 dollars now.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

weird sally is the first one i got i'm finding it haerd to get doc and lightning McQueen... if you lived near me i'll give it to you

astro_mcfly
Rocket Ball Champion

=D Really? That's too bad I don't. XD

Return to “General Discussion”