Does anyone here collect action figures?

Off topic discussion.
Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 20 years ago

I am an action figure JUNKIE! I have figures from lines such as...
Masters of the Universe, Thundercats, GI Joe (#.75" and 12"), Max Steel, Action Man, and other figures I just happen to think look cool. So, anyone else here into Action Figures?

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 20 years ago

I think I used to have a Skeletor with no arms or legs. Maybe it was my brother's.

ozfiz
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby ozfiz » 20 years ago

we used to have pretty much all the he-man figures, including there castles, one which had a really cool mircophone on it. but that was pretty much it, they all got given away when we got too old.

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 20 years ago

I got some tiny models to stick on my monitor. I bought a Ghost in the Shell Motoko Kusanagi model so I'd have the miniature Fuchikoma toy that came with it, also a Megaman Legends Kobun/Servbot keychain, a FF8 Seifer keychain, and 4 Digi Charat Gashapon (Capsule Machine) models.
Here's a picture I found on my webspace of a couple of them: Kobun & Fuchikoma

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 20 years ago

Originally posted by ozfiz@Jan 16 2004, 09:43 AM
we used to have pretty much all the he-man figures, including there castles, one which had a really cool mircophone on it. but that was pretty much it, they all got given away when we got too old.

that would be Snake Mountain. Awsome playset.

Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Danny » 20 years ago

I too have a lot of the 'original' He-Man. I have a 40 litre container full of the figures including zoar, battlecat etc. I also have Snake Mountain and Castle Greyskull. The top honour goes to the Eternia set tho. Its like twice as big as the castles with a train and stuff and you can attach the other two to either side.

I also have a hundred or so original Kener Star Wars Figures from the 'movie attachment' releases (ie.. with "star Wars", "Empire Strikes Back", "Return of the Jedi" on the cards.. not a lot of the "Jedi Order', or "power of the Force" sets etc) with a few of the sets that went along with them. Including the original Death Star one made of Thick Cardboard. Man I loved that thing.

I also have the Raiders of the lost ark Figures, Buck Rogers Figures, the Micronauts 'beasts' (I never got into 'normal' micromauts, but the beasts were cool) etc..

I even Have "Village People" figures and..

Daniel Laruso and Mr Miagi From Karate Kid!!

Man.. I could make a fortune if I sold all this crap haha!!

I also have a whole room full of Lego ranging from about 1976 to around 1990.
three and a half years.. for what?

masaki22
Metro City Citizen

Postby masaki22 » 20 years ago

i just started collecting them. i have jim morrison janice joplin and jimi hendrix from the spawn collection

Burrita
Kokoro Robot

Postby Burrita » 20 years ago

i got several astroboy ones..
my boyfriend has transformers, gi joe, mr. t, he man, smurfs, lego -heaps of lego- aswell as some other random stuff..
Australian based forum :) - [url=\'http://www.skeed.com\']www.skeed.com[/url]

masaki22
Metro City Citizen

Postby masaki22 » 20 years ago

thas cool

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 20 years ago

I have some old GI Joes from my childhood, other than that, I only have the LEGO Millenium Falcon & figures, that I have been hoping to rebuild accoding to my own design. Too bad I cannot find the time to do it. :cry:

Return to “General Discussion”