Forum hiccups

Off topic discussion.
Loüßëãr74
Kokoro Robot

Postby Loüßëãr74 » 20 years ago

well Im back under a new moniker (ie nickname) but still having problems. I resubscribed to the forum using the same email address as b4 and tried to ask for my password just as Jeffbert did but alas NOTHING HAS TURNED UP IN MY EMAIL!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :cry: :cry: So I have contacted MSN to see if they can find something wrong, but I am sooo annoyed because I was up to Advanced member before & now im stareting all over again as newbie :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I want my old account back!!!!!!

Haruka-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Haruka-chan » 20 years ago

What were you using? Hotmail? I suggest trying a new email address specifically for this board (or maybe other boards) and then forwarding it on to your mail. Also make sure you keep track of all passwords and dont rely on cookies ^_^

Hope your problems get all fixed up :D
Kimi no kokoro de, catch the future!
[url=\'http://www.suanime.org\']SUAnime[/url]

Loüßëãr74
Kokoro Robot

well some I sent myself an email thru the forum & it arrived because it used my email address to send it but if I leave myself a PM no notification arrives....could one of the managers or someone in the know please tell me...
1/ What is the email address that the forum uses to send notifications?? my settings may need to be reset to allow this address
2/ Is there a different email for the different notifications like mailing list, notifications, PM??
cuz i tried to reply to the first message I got about my password & it failed to be dent. Is there a problem at the moment?? PLEASE HELP

Haruka-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Haruka-chan » 20 years ago

If you go and look in 'My Controls' your email address for all forum correspondance is in there.

That is, the email address which appears in your profile to other people (if you so choose them to see it) and the email address to which your PM notifications are sent is the email address you used to sign up to the board and this is the email address to which your password should be sent if you forget it

Hope this helps ^^
Kimi no kokoro de, catch the future!
[url=\'http://www.suanime.org\']SUAnime[/url]

Loüßëãr74
Kokoro Robot

well firstly, I cannot log in to mu original account to change any of the details of it.ie email address etc.
Secondly, I was after the address that the FORUM uses to SEND its notices & confirmations FROM.
I want to make sure that the addresses arent being blocked from my email inbox

Loüßëãr74
Kokoro Robot

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(did i overdo the emoticon thingies :P ;) )

Loüßëãr
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Loüßëãr » 20 years ago

Watch out world, cuz THE BEAR IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :wahah: :wahah: :wahah: :wahah: THANKYOU SOO MUCH MARK, I am forever greatful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 20 years ago

(I have a sneaking suspicion that Loüßëãr and Loüßëãr74 are the same person. I dunno, maybe it's the use of emoticons.)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 20 years ago

"Its not funny, Uran. Loüßëãr is very sick."

"Please come back, Loüßëãr. I miss you so much, sniffle."

"I sure miss Loüßëãr.
I wish she would get better."

"She's alive, alive, alive!!!! ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!! & they said
it couln't be done, but the admin has done it!!! :lol: :lol: All
you to do all along was contact the admin, I think I had
mentioned something about that. :lol: :lol: "

I am glad you are back because it makes you happy!

"Although I am evil, I too, am glad to have you back in top form."

"Even as a kid, I was evil. Nevertheless, whether I am big Atlas,
or little Atlas, I am glad that you are happy."

"What? Loüßëãr is back? I always knew she would make it!"

"No you didn't, Uran! You thought she was gone for good! But I told you Loüßëãr would come back, I knew she would!"

:lol: :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”