Attention Haruka-chan! Please respond.

Off topic discussion.
LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLJade » 20 years ago

Hey, I'm sorry if I'm being a pest, but did you ever get the E-mail I sent you concering the Atlas pics? I didn't get a reply yet, so I was wondering if it went through or not.

Lauren

Haruka-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Haruka-chan » 20 years ago

Sorry i have been sick and haven't been on the net much

Please be patient i have taken the Atlas screen grabs but can't upload them from my computer currently because my Mum has borrowed my network cable for work. I will upload them as soon as she brings the cable home or if i have time to cart them over zipdisk to the computer i'm currently using.

I will be checking email shortly as i do everday i am online
Kimi no kokoro de, catch the future!
[url=\'http://www.suanime.org\']SUAnime[/url]

Haruka-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Haruka-chan » 20 years ago

Um okay...... you sent an email to my MSN account??? My email address is in my signature! Please do not send to my MSN email that is used for MSN because it collects spam and i only check that once a month. My SUAnime email address is very important and forwards to my main email i check extremely regularly.

I'd also like to suggest you don't flood the board with useless information. Please post topics on Atom in the appropriate thread and others in the General thread. I, like everyone else i assume, check both everytime i come online. That being said please do not email me and then PM me and post two threads to the forum. If you send to the wrong email a PM will notify me at my important email address of a PM and i will read it. Not to mention i will see i have one as soon as i come online.

Not everyone is able to connect to the internet everyday, be that being sick, lightning/storm, blackout, ISP or other reasons. So there is no rreason to harrass someone at every point of contact you have with them.

Sorry if i sound a little ticked off but i am very tired and have been feeling quite unwell for the past few days. That isn't helped by the amount of stress i have as a club executive to organise publicity for new Uni students at O-Week to join the anime club.

However in response to your email, yes i have taken a variety of screenshots of Daisuke (Atlas in human form) at various ages and with various people including the gang. I will upload the images ASAP so please be patient
Kimi no kokoro de, catch the future!
[url=\'http://www.suanime.org\']SUAnime[/url]

LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLJade » 20 years ago

Okay, I apologize if I did sound like I was complaining. I have been sick for the last few days so I've really done nothing but go on the net while I was waiting to get better. I do apologize. I did not mean to harress you or sound like I was or anything like that. It's just that my E-mail accounts like to be mean to me sometimes and won't send my messages all the time for some reason. I also was under alot of stress too this week when all I really wanted to do was sleep all day and get better. Again I apologize if I sounded rude or mean or was being a pain in the butt or whatever. Thank you very much for the pics, I can't want to see them and yet again,I apologize. I am very sorry.

Lauren

Return to “General Discussion”