free $15000

Off topic discussion.
general69
Kokoro Robot

Postby general69 » 20 years ago

This is so unbelievable see for yourself
Do not bid, just copy this letter, follow the instructions and away you go!!
DO NOT DISMISS THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THIS AT LEAST ONCE!!
Get just 5 of your friends to do this and when they do the same you will see your FREE

earnings roll in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am about to give you an opportunity that comes around once in a lifetime.
This program is BRAND NEW! Started on 24 of February 2004, ground, ground, ground floor is

where you are RIGHT NOW. Basically, I just took something that has already shown huge

success and removed the only flaw.... okay...
I know it works and I spare you any attempt of persuasion for it will forever remain

unnecessary here. In fact if at any point you don’t want to try this...don’t ...by all means

don’t!
No one will miss you... your absence will insure that it will go on longer which means more

money in the long run anyway. So follow the steps...get the cash...or don’t...NO CRITICS

PLEASE...I don’t even have enough time to count the money I have already made let alone

listen to you critique anything...so ...now that that’s clear.... if your still in need of

guaranteed cash in 24 hours all you got to lose is a couple minutes of wasted time. But

believe me.. Everyday for the rest of your life... So you know the 5 to 20,000 dollar

letter. The one you see on every board around the net. Well here is something that is going

to have equal or greater success.... in less time...with no investment...no complication and

no confusion. This is completely free to you so you’d be a fool to not at least give it a

shot. Get an email account.... I assume you already have one...

1. Go to [url=http://#]spam is bad, mmk?[/url]
2. Sign up for an account. Its totally free and they will fund you $1 instantly into your

account just for signing up.

3. Take that $1 and use it as follows. Click on the send money tab.

4. Enter the email address in the number one position.

(1) paul_beattie@msn.com
(2) Maryann613@msn.com
(3) cfireflame@aol.com
(4) rockingrhoda@aol.com
(5) simonharris121@aol.com

>> Send the $1 to the first name with an attached note or separate email saying ADD ME TO

YOUR MAILING LIST.
>> Then send an email to the number six position saying THANKS,
I'VE JOINED. This section is important since this is what makes this legal.

5. Copy/ paste this letter into a word processor.

6. Take the #1 name off

7. Move the email address in #2 and #3 UP ONE POSITON making them
now #1 and #2 and so on

8. Put your WEBIK email address in the #5 position.

9. Log on to GOOGLE or YAHOO and type in moneymaking message
board or business opportunity boards... Etc. Post the new copy of
the letter with your name in the 3 spot to at least 200 boards. You need 200 for this thing

to work.

10. When you have had 5 e-mails saying I’ve joined, sit back and relax.

11. As the matrix progresses, 5 e-mails in position 6, 25 from 5, 125 from 4, 625 from 3,

3,125 from 2 you eventually have 15,625 people sending you a dollar into your account from

all over the world! It is fantastic!!!!
DO THIS NOW AS IT COSTS YOU NOTHING !!!!!!!! EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST 5 FRIENDS TO JOIN AND

MAKE A FORTUNE !!!!

[url=http://#]spam is bad, mmk?[/url]

WEBIK THE NEW PAYPAL!!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 20 years ago

I know that if you used the US Postal system to do this, you could end up in prison. B) These chain letters are illegal in the USA. I do not know if there is a similar law regarding e-mail scams, but anybody who participates is risking prosecution.

Of course if you get 5 people to each give you a dollar, and each of them gets 5 more, etc. you get big bucks. However, this is called a pyramid scheme. Mr. Ponzi went to prison for it, and gave it has name: Ponzi scheme. B)

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 20 years ago

Welcome to our Astroboy forum, general69.

Wow, you were right! I've made more money than I can count thanks to your scam! er, scheme! :wahah:

You forgot to mention that there is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE of receiving spam e-mail once you sign up, and NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER of the website you link to containing a html trojan or virus such as the recently discovered BMP file exploit that attacks Internet Explorer!

Two thumbs up! :lol:

Oh yeah, and you forgot to mention that this successfully breaks the law of conservation of matter by ACTUALLY CREATING MONEY and MAKING EVERYONE RICH! B)

Return to “General Discussion”