Members Art Gallery

Off topic discussion.
Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Danny » 20 years ago

It appears many of the members of this forum are really talented in many ways. Haruka-Chan is a wonderful sketcher, Xeno has the l337 c0mic 5k1llz, Dragonrider has what it takes to do some great Mego strips.

I thought it would be a good idea for those of us that wish to share some of our artistic flair to do it in the one spot.

This is not for MAJOR works. Dragon and Xeno for example do some pretty huge contributions and as such they should get their own threads by the artists, but for smaller pieces or one offs etc It would be cool to just slap em all here so they are easy to find.

Now as I started this thread I think it is only fair that I take the first step and show some of my pieces. Unfortunately I have not yet worked out how to post in the threads or how to make text for links, so the best I can do for now is this.

http://www.schoolspirit.250free.com

This is a comic strip that me and a mate are trying to get up and running. I do NOT draw the strips. I help co-write the strips and create the characters but I can not draw well enough to even attempt a full strip, let alone a series of strips. Some of the one off images (the grapevine avatars and the portraits in the 'staff' section) are done by me but that is it.

One last thing.. I think in consideration of our friends here on dial-up that if anyone wishes to post a larger item then it should be included as a link and not as an in-board image. Just makes it easier for Dial-uppers to load and read.

Come on people! Get to sharing!
three and a half years.. for what?

Return to “General Discussion”