Subtitles for Phoenix 2772

Off topic discussion.
TetsuwanBoy
Kokoro Robot

Subtitles for Phoenix 2772

Postby TetsuwanBoy » 17 years ago

Does anyone know where i could find this?

I downloaded the Phoenix 2772 movie from Anapan's FTP server (i found a way to get to it on the university internet but it took a day to download!) but its a raw video file and i cant seem to find the sub file for Phoenix on his server?

Would any of you guys know? Please respond this movie's opening is sooo good i wanna see it :cry:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

I think I remember that during the first 5 minutes there is no dialogue, yet it is obvious what is happening. Even when the dialogue starts, it is still easy to understand. I only know a few Japanese words, but found it fairly comprehensible. :D

TetsuwanBoy
Kokoro Robot

Well i did find the torrent but torrents are usless to me as el school blocks them

the torrent has the .srt file for the movie anapan just uploaded the raw it seems

jeffbert, i do understand your point of view on it but since there is a translation out there, I might as well use it! I like to get the most out of what I have.

if anyone can send or host this tiny little 60k file, i would be very thankful.

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 17 years ago

If you post the torrent link, I'll download the SRT file from it and then it'll be on my server for everyone else too.

TetsuwanBoy
Kokoro Robot

http://www.boxtorrents.com/details.php?id=127900&filelist=1

This is the link to the torrent for anyone who wishes to get the sub file for this movie.

I use VLC Player to run movies with subtitle files. Google it you cant miss it. All you do is click file, open file, and it will give you the option of adding a subtitle file with the movie file.

The wait for this srt is driving me mad :w00t:

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 17 years ago

The subtitle file is done, it'll probably need to be renamed to work with the video on my server. There may be timing issues when using it with the other video file so I'm also downloading the AVI file from that torrent.

TetsuwanBoy
Kokoro Robot

Oops, those last final messages were from me.

See what finals does to you? :eek:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

"TetsuwanBoy" wrote:Oops, those last final messages were from me.

See what finals does to you? :eek:

ok, how do I make the player use the subs? do they go in the same directory as the video?

Return to “General Discussion”