Hey Moderators!!!

Off topic discussion.
stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Hey Moderators!!!

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

I need one of ya'll to delete my Tv.com link in my signature, please. Thanks.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

You must do that yourself. Just click Private messages to access "Edit Signature." the rest is easy.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:You must do that yourself. Just click Private messages to access "Edit Signature." the rest is easy.
Except that stoogefreaky, for some odd reason, is unable to do that anymore. ;) She had registered under stoogefreaky2 as a test and was able to use all the features, but as stoogefreaky, she simply can't. It seems to be a strange bug that, for unknown reasons, has showed only on stoogefreaky's account (for now).

I would do it, but what am I supposed to remove? I see two links after the parenthesis in which you mention tv.com. Do I delete all of that?

It would be a lot easier if you could provide us with the code just like you would like it to be in your signature. I'd just copy and paste it and voilà!
Last edited by Astro Forever on Fri May 11, 2007 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

very odd, i can't think of any thing to help you, i have been getting stuff like that too. And it's to do with my inernet broser. :(

The moderartors are lie admin on this site, they seem to have quite allot of power.

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

It won't let me post the code.

Delete:
My Blogs(comments go to website if not a tv.com member): (link)

Not the last link which is my myspace link.

Astro Forever
Administrator

"Sparx" wrote:The moderartors are lie admin on this site, they seem to have quite allot of power.
Not that much, apparently... :unsure:

Here is what I got while trying to change stoogefreaky's signature:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/admincp/user.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at http://www.astroboy-online.com Port 80

Something is definitely wrong with your account. As a test, I changed Sparx' signature and it worked well. That has to be the weirdest thing I ever saw here. :eek: I have a feeling even Mark wouldn't be able to do it, since there was a 404 error.

I think what may be the best solution would be to save all your private messages (you can archive them and download them as text or something else) and then we could delete this account and change stoogefreaky2 to stoogefreaky. We could also adjust the post count so it would match your current account.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Please be patient a little. Wait before doing anything, stoogefreaky. We're investigating. :)

Vergere
Administrator

Postby Vergere » 17 years ago

This happens because a string causes the server to forbid any access in a very harsh way. Therefore, changing account won't do anything. We are trying to understand why this string is "banned".

Astro Forever
Administrator

"Vergere" wrote:This happens because a string causes the server to forbid any access in a very harsh way. Therefore, changing account won't do anything. We are trying to understand why this string is "banned".
Well, it would... as long as stoogefreaky doesn't put the same string in stoogefreaky2's accout.

Vergere
Administrator

Postby Vergere » 17 years ago

And this makes the second account useless. Problem solved. :)

Return to “General Discussion”