WHY???????????

Off topic discussion.
Vergere
Administrator

Postby Vergere » 17 years ago

Please, that's enough Llama. You're trying emotional manipulation. It won't be tolerated.
DrFrag didn't betray you in any way, he simply transmitted a message from all the moderators. If you can't accept the message deal with it, but don't reject the fault on the one who delivered the message to you.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

Llama still does not get it. Llama must stand in the corner until Llama learns to behave correctly. Llama is indeed welcome here, but is expected to behave in a manner appropriate for a family-friendly forum. This rule applies to everyone, including the moderators. I suppose that if I were to behave as Llama does, though I am a moderator, I would suffer similar consequences, lose my status as a moderator, etc.

Lama should stop behaving like the boy on the left <--. No matter how much Atom kicks his legs, how loudly he cries, Dr. Ochanomizu is not going to give in.
Last edited by jeffbert on Tue May 15, 2007 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

Trust me llama on one is against you, I know this sounds mad, but they are trying to help you. I understand you are going though allot and I get like that too. But, what the moderators have said is very true. I know you don't want to talk to any one on this forum but you could at least see this message, I really mind if you reply or don't it is you’re choice. And believe me you are not the only one going though all this, I have met so many people with diffrent things going on in there life’s some much worse than what you have told. I have gone though some hard stuff myself and a learned a very important lesson. And it is now what I’m telling you. The moderators here would not ban you for no reason at all, there has to be some thing. I know you are upset and maybe a little mad (not sure on that.)

And DrFrag is just trying to make it easier for you. And you do need to calm it with the emotions a little. Because shouting out “this” and “that” doesn’t get you any where just in the same spot with bricks on you’re feet. So try your best you calm down take a deep breath and think it though why this has happened. This message may sound a bit sore and my grammar is no good. But I care for you. Just think it though step by step and read the rules a little and follow them. You said that you’re not stupid, so a believe you. It can’t be too hard, just believe in you’re self.

I had so much to say, but now I have forgotten it all O.o.

Blah, Blah, Blah I forget every thing LOL.

But any way, I hope you have a great time and that things get better for you :D

Return to “General Discussion”