outside of astroboy

Off topic discussion.
tonigirl1000
Banned

outside of astroboy

Postby tonigirl1000 » 16 years ago

hi- hugs- thanks- outside of astroboy what do you think is the best robot series- thanks- please keep safe and saved please- your friend tonigirl
:) :wub: :heart: :astro:

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 16 years ago

I like the Nickelodeon series "My life as a Teenage Robot"

Daichi
Robot President

Postby Daichi » 16 years ago

RockMan. Hands down.
"You will never understand how this feels. Look at me, I'm neither truly human nor truly robot. I'm a monster."
-Atlas

tonigirl1000
Banned

Hi- Thanks Dragonrider1227 and Daichi for replying. Never saw RockMan, what is it about please Daichi? I love "My life as a Teenage Robot". Wish she and Astroboy could meet at a robot convention. She is what i think is a girl version of Astroboy, with advanced technology involving i believe nanos. Thanks, your friend Toni and i pray all of you the very best.

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 16 years ago

As far as anime go, I'd have to say Ghost in the Shell. I really like how detailed and well thought out all of Masamune Shirrow's creations are. The Fuchikomas are really cool.

A few other favorites of mine are
All Purpose Cultural Catgirl Nuku Nuku
Robot Carnival
Bubblegum Crisis
Saber Marionette R (SMJ is pretty cool too)
Samurai Pizza Cats

Dr. Slump seems to be very similar to Astroboy but I've only seen the first episode.

I thought the Rockman OVA was pretty good, but my favorite sub-universe of the Rockman/Megaman series is the Legends/Dash games for Playstation and PSP. I hope they come out with a new chapter of it soon.

Oh yeah, I've watched Short Circuit 1&2 more times than I can count. I was blown away the first time I saw Johnny 5 being put together.

tonigirl1000
Banned

Hi- Thanks for replying Anapan. I love the Transformers, I believe Optimus Prime and Astroboy would be great friends. Love to see Transformers and Astroboy in a movie. Love the original Transformers Movie when i seen it on television. Love the song,"The Touch", from the movie. Your friend,
praying all of you the very best, Toni

Return to “General Discussion”