Please Pray for my family

Off topic discussion.
tonigirl1000
Banned

Postby tonigirl1000 » 15 years ago

Thanks so much Astro Forever- Legeremain99- Strange Wings- Cybotron- Dannavy85- Dragonrider1227- Munquibyte for caring so much- this is why i love this site because of friends like you- thanks for caring about my grandmother and my family so much. Praying everyone of you the very best- hugs with friendship love- your friend toni

Innocent_Eyes
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Innocent_Eyes » 15 years ago

Sorry to hear that, Toni.

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

i'm sorry to here that toni....she'll always be with you in your heart...and were all here to help you get through this! [hugs toni]

tonigirl1000
Banned

Thank- you Innocent_Eyes and AstroBoyGF- YOU BOTH ARE VERY SWEET- HUGS WITH FRIENDSHIP LOVE

Innocent_Eyes
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Innocent_Eyes » 15 years ago

Hope everything's okay for you now. I had a dream about a plane crash this morning! :confused:

tonigirl1000
Banned

INNOCENT_EYES- THANKS AND HUGS- I PRAY THAT plane crash will not happen and everyone here will be safe and saved- love you all so much- thanks

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 15 years ago

My apologies for being so late with a post to this thread, but I was out of touch for over two weeks. I hope you can adjust to this loss, Toni, it happens to us all. :heart: I can easily identify with your loss; my own grandparents are long-dead & I now face the impending death of my father.

tonigirl1000
Banned

Thank you JEFFBERT AND i pray everything will turn alright- hugs
PRAY everyone the best and want to be a true friend- hugs and thanks- your friend toni

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 15 years ago

Oh no! I have been though this once, it’s not nice at all. Although I was much younger, I was five/six years of age.

I will give you the deepest and warmest of hope. *Hugs Toni*

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 15 years ago

Unfortunately, tonigirl1000 will not be able to reply to this thread. Some of you may have noticed that her status switched to "on trial" (which allowed her to post publicly after the moderators had approved her post) and then to "banned" a few days ago. Currently her status is "on probation", which means that she can come here, read and send private messages or e-mails but that she won't be able to post on the forum anymore.

I'm sure you all noticed that tonigirl1000 was a really sweet person; you probably also all noticed she was posting a lot daily and too often wasn't really adding to the discussion. As she wasn't rude in any way, I'm sure the decision to prevent her from posting here anymore might seem harsh. Basically it came down to two things:

1) we (the moderators) didn't want so many posts like these anymore; we felt after 7 months on the forum, she should be able to be more in line with the rest of us;
2) we tried to explain her and make suggestions, but with very little result.

We didn't want nor expected things to end this way, but statu quo was deemed unacceptable, and we had all already invested a lot of time and energy into detailed explanations. I could understand that some of you might wonder or think we were too harsh. Trust me, it pains me in more than one way, but ultimately we felt that was our best option left.

So, if you want to tell her something, you can send her a private message or an e-mail through the forum, but from now on, let's move ahead.

I'm going to lock this thread because I wouldn't want to start a public discussion over a member who can't even reply anymore - that would have to be very frustrating for her.

If anybody feel they have something to say over the matter, you can send me a private message, although no matter what her status won't be changed.

Return to “General Discussion”