Out of screen scenes

Off topic discussion.
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Out of screen scenes

Postby fafner » 15 years ago

Maybe you remember about Tenma or other characters going out of the screen like here:

I found a similar scene in Darkwing Duck:

It might be a good idea to post similar scenes from these or others movies :D And since "out of screen" looks like "off topic" (remotely but let's not be too picky), anything funny may be posted here :p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

Anyone remember the Tom and Jerry where Jerry's cousinthe country singer omes over telling him he's going to be on TV and through the whole thing, his guitar keeps breaking so he snatches a whisker from Tom? then when he's on TV the guitar tring snaps again and as Tom laughs at the TV, the guy reaches out of the TV and snatches the last whisker on his face XD

tonigirl1000
Banned

Postby tonigirl1000 » 15 years ago

tHOSE ARE FUNNY- BUT IN REAL LIFE WOULD BE SO SCARY- HUGS

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 15 years ago

:w00t: I found T&J on CN while in the hosp. Also rediscovered Spongebog, & was very glad it was on several times a day.

As far as reaching out of the screen goes, the B&W version of Black Lux has the one docter actually stepping through the video phone, at which piont he realizes his error, and goes back. :lol: But this is a very common element in the older cartoons. In Dastardly & Muttly the General often reaches though the telephone receiver and conks Dick Dastardly over the head. :lol:

tonigirl1000
Banned

Postby tonigirl1000 » 15 years ago

Those were funny Dragonrider1227- but imagine an Astroboy cartoon based on this- the implication of such technology would be a nightmare if used wrongly and would make an adventure worthy of Astroboy
PRAY everyone the best and want to be a true friend- hugs and thanks- your friend toni

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 15 years ago

If that was real life then I'd have something to freak about. But what if it was an everyday thing like what happened in cartoons and Anime? XD

Anyway, I have noticed that quite a few of this shows copy one another. Like I noticed that Tite Kubo (The guy who created the Anime Bleach.) copied Naruto a little.

Return to “General Discussion”