What s the reason you choose your Avatar?

Off topic discussion.
Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 14 years ago

Mine's the character Fireball from the 80's episode The Human Faced Rock. I chose it because at the time I had long hair and that was the closest character to how I looked. Also I like his character design. I always thought he would make a good sidekick for Astro - he seems to have comparable powers.

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

"Anapan" wrote:Mine's the character Fireball from the 80's episode The Human Faced Rock. I chose it because at the time I had long hair and that was the closest character to how I looked. Also I like his character design. I always thought he would make a good sidekick for Astro - he seems to have comparable powers.

Agreed he had cool powers i remember how uran accidentally make the wrong timing so the wires of fire ball explode leaving uran hurt

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

I thought this was just hilarious; Atom throwing a tantrum. oops, I forgot to retore my signature after the Imageshack trouble a few weeks ago.

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 14 years ago

hm...the reason i have chosen my avatar...hm....well...i guess you can say that one i really REALLY love astro, and two...that i see myself in him...

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

"AstroBoyGF" wrote:hm...the reason i have chosen my avatar...hm....well...i guess you can say that one i really REALLY love astro, and two...that i see myself in him...

hmmm.maybe i should be a invetor than manga creator cause i want to create 1 million horse power astro if i can.

well not sure i want to be manga creator too...
Last edited by Uran-chan on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: adding sentence

TasZero
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby TasZero » 14 years ago

Why I use Toby/Tobio?
Because I think he is unloved and his story is a really sad one.
The picture was originally from the manga, so I scanned and coloured it, then scaled it down a lot.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 14 years ago

I just like using characters I like in my avatars. Right now it's Skunk's short henchman (this is sort of an inside joke with Mr_Skunk), but before this I used two different icons of Akane Aikawa from Magic User's Club.

Before those, a little drawing of Astro and Tenma giving the peace sign, a GIF of a Tobio sprite, and a picture of my cat. I'm probably just basing my icon on how I'm feeling. :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

I have plenty of frames with which to make Jetter Mars avatars, & I still have 16 episodes to go! I will upload a few to the Animate this thread eventually. :astro:

TasZero
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby TasZero » 14 years ago

Making avatars can be fun to share in a thread like that. The are very few Jetter Mars ones out there, so a thread of them would be fun.... its also a great excuse to watch the episodes again. :lol:

Reno
Metro City Citizen

Postby Reno » 14 years ago

"TasZero" wrote:Why I use Toby/Tobio?
Because I think he is unloved and his story is a really sad one.
The picture was originally from the manga, so I scanned and coloured it, then scaled it down a lot.

All this time I never realized your avatar was of Tobio/Toby xD!

I'm kinda slow ._.

Return to “General Discussion”