Convert DVD to movie file

Off topic discussion.
DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 14 years ago

I've just come across a good one called RipBot264. I'm still playing with it but so far it seems pretty good. Very powerful but with a clean, simple interface.

TasZero
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby TasZero » 14 years ago

I figure that it really depends on what you want.... I am a perfectionist and I can understand the complicated stuff... after a bit of studying.

But if you don't want to waste a lot of time then you can go for a simple program.
RipBot264 looks ok from a glance but of course I haven't tried it.

I tend to store a lot of video files on my computer. I rip a lot of dvds because I don't like to wear out my own dvds. If I can be bothered I have to rip another 3 or 4 seasons of Pokemon... and 10 seasons of Stargate.

Still trying to figure out how to get some Astroboy dvds though... sadly none of the stores stock the nice ones without the cropped picture. (after looking) apparently the local dvd store is actually going to stock them on the 28th... so I'll likely place a preorder.

But back on topic. If anyone wants some help to figure out gordian knot... or any other program for that matter, then just ask :astro:

Return to “General Discussion”