Off topic discussion.
Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

rofl :lol:

Executor
Kokoro Robot

Postby Executor » 12 years ago

Those three Italian animated movies about the Titanic (yes, they were SO accurate to history and COMPLETELY original... NOT!) and anything by Dingo Pictures.

Deep_Freeze
Metro City Citizen

Postby Deep_Freeze » 12 years ago

Ned's Newt.
I have nothing to say!

Fairlane12
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fairlane12 » 12 years ago

"King Porky" wrote:
Jake Long American Dragon never really struck well with me.

W-What? :cry: Granted,the slang talk could be really annoying at times,but I still enjoy it

Apple Jack
Banned

Postby Apple Jack » 12 years ago

The wourst show is Dragon Ball Z god i hate that show! :shifty:
[sigpic][/sigpic] iv got my thinkin cat on :w00t:

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 12 years ago

You know, another cartoon that I never really thought was that good was Squirrel Boy. I remember that show being incredibly boring to watch.

In fact, some of you may disagree with me, but I think that not many of the cartoons that premiered on Cartoon Network from 2005-2009 were that good anyway. Chowder and Ben 10 (the original season) were two of the only shows that I found to be actually pretty good from that time period.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

HI- ONCE THEY SHOW THEY WERE NOT GOING TO SHOW ANY OF THE NEWER ASTROBOY EPISODES ANYMORE- I REALIZE SO MANY OF THE CARTOONS ON CARTOON NETWORK WERE NOT WORTH LOOKING AT- I LOVE GOOD CARTOONS LIKE ASTROBOY SO MUCH! PRAY EVERYONE ETERNAL SALVATION AND SAFETY AND HAPPINESS ALWAYS- HUGS SWEETLY ALWAYS

Higeoyaji
Banned

Postby Higeoyaji » 12 years ago

I've heard of Dragon Ball of course. I've seen some episodes and it wasn't a bad show. Just wasn't my kind of show however. As I child, I disliked Scooby Doo just for the fact that it was the same episode again, and again.

The only recent American cartoons I've paid attention to for the past few years are the Simpsons, South Park, and Family Guy. Never really cared for the Simpsons that much I hate to say. South Park I can see why others don't like. I would never say this inside of a class room (particularly mine) but I use to be a big fan of South Park. Now the show isn't quite as funny. :( I still like Matt Stone, and Trey Parker however. I have been dying to see their Broadway show The Book of Mormon.

That being said, I think Family Guy is my favorite American animated adult comedy right now. I like Stone and Parker but I personally think that Seth Macfarlane is funnier and smarter than both of them.

I know the question was the worst cartoons. But I think complaining about things you don't like all the time isn't healthy. I prefer to focus on the positives more than negatives. :)

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 12 years ago

"Higeoyaji" wrote:As I child, I disliked Scooby Doo just for the fact that it was the same episode again, and again.

You're not the first person in this thread to show their displeasure for Scooby Doo... I can't say I watched it much as a kid myself, but I also never really gave it much of a chance, either. Never liked the idea of a talking dog much...

"Higeoyaji" wrote:
I know the question was the worst cartoons. But I think complaining about things you don't like all the time isn't healthy. I prefer to focus on the positives more than negatives. :)

I full-heartedly agree. One cartoon I used to watch alot was called Rocko's Modern Life. Great show, I would love to find it on DVD. :)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 12 years ago

I WAS JUST WATCHING A Walter Mitty-type story, & it brought to mind a kiddie program from, I guess the early 1970s. While it was 'live' action, it was what, I think it was Schodt called kiddy ghetto or something like it. It was called Waldo Kitty, & depicted an orange tabby tomcat that, though a total coward, imagined himself to be a hero-type.

Oops, I just checked the wiki & learned that it did use animation. Anyway, at that time, I was a bit too old to be watching Saturday morning cartoons, & have a very vague memory of it. :p

Return to “General Discussion”