Fan characters.

Off topic discussion.
Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Fan characters.

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

You can post stuff about your fan characters and pictures too. You can also talk about Tezuka characters that you have made play you fan characters ( example, if you put Princess Knight, but nickname her something like 'Mrs. Night' or 'Sapphire Knight').

Here are a few of my fan characters:
Astra (my first fan character) :
Pin-Pin (please excuse that the pic is side ways. :P ) :
Kazuki & Kazuko (Kazuki is the boy and Kazuko is the girl, they are bro and sis. On the left side, it shows Kazuki and Kazuko in there older look. I don't know why I made Kazuki and Kazuko dancing XD ) I am planning on using them in a Black Jack fan story:
Clover (she also might be in a Black Jack fan story) :
Black Spade ( also for a Black Jack fan story that i might make) :
Uta-San ('Uta' is suppose to mean Song in Japanese) she's gonna be in a Black Jack fan story. I'm gonna try to make it my best fan story (okkk enough blabbing!) :
and (She's suppose to look poor, with ragged cloth. I'm gonna make more pics of her. Also, she is named 'song' because she likes to sing, no one knows her real name. Ok, i'll stop blabbing now) :

So if anyone has any fan characters, this is the place to post about them. (:
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 13 years ago

cool lol

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

Here's a couple of fan charaters I made. I'll draw more later. Here's what I have so far.

This is Airon from Trouble in Hollywood. She's also my alter ego, so in a way, I guees she's me guess starring in an Astro Boy story. LOL!

This is Teena, who is gonna be in a future fan story. She's a girl, who was born similar to Pinoko, as a fetus in the fetu, but her dad, Duke Red, who was a robot scientist, made her a special robot body so she could look close to a human girl. Basicly, she's a robot on the outside, with human organs inside her, making her a cyborg. She is played by Tima from Metropolis.

I'll have more later.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Here is another picture, of Uta-San. I upgraded her to look older, and I used Midori from the Black Jack movie (Black Jack: two doctors of darkness) as the model, so she kinda resembles her:
Sorry, for the blurriness. >____<;
Anyways, Iz will post more pics later.
BTW, Anime Girl 14, your fan characters are cool. ^______^
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 13 years ago

I remenber when I use to like designing my own Astro Boy inspired Character designs. I have them some where. XD

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Ooh, it would be cool if chu posted them. ^_____^
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

I'm trying to think if I've ever made Tezuka fan characters...I haven't made any for anyone else's work since I got into full-time cartooning (under full-time school) but I know I birthed a few:

Hoshiko: From 2007, for Black Jack. All I remember is that she had long, wavy blue hair, was a hairdresser, went to Black Jack's house to cut his hair and she got hit by a truck. I never wrote it.
Michiru: From 2007, for Astro Boy 2003. Tenma's wife, who looked just like Astro's manga robot mother (since I wanted to work off the Star System). Had a heart defect and died in the middle of a robot ehxibition. I wanted to call her Michiru (since the manga character is actually named Michi) since I like the name, but knew I should've gone with Hoshie, then wrote part of the story and gave up in shame.
Beth: From 2009, for Astro Boy 1980. Was a lost housecat that Skunk Kusai's sidekick adopted, in probably the revoltingly-cutest thing I've written.

I also made a comic based on Astro Boy (and a lot of other things). I can post some stuff from that if anybody wants.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

HI- LOVE TO SEE your comic based on ASTRO BOY - FAUNA- THANKS

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

"Fauna" wrote:I'm trying to think if I've ever made Tezuka fan characters...I haven't made any for anyone else's work since I got into full-time cartooning (under full-time school) but I know I birthed a few:

Hoshiko: From 2007, for Black Jack. All I remember is that she had long, wavy blue hair, was a hairdresser, went to Black Jack's house to cut his hair and she got hit by a truck. I never wrote it.
Michiru: From 2007, for Astro Boy 2003. Tenma's wife, who looked just like Astro's manga robot mother (since I wanted to work off the Star System). Had a heart defect and died in the middle of a robot ehxibition. I wanted to call her Michiru (since the manga character is actually named Michi) since I like the name, but knew I should've gone with Hoshie, then wrote part of the story and gave up in shame.
Beth: From 2009, for Astro Boy 1980. Was a lost housecat that Skunk Kusai's sidekick adopted, in probably the revoltingly-cutest thing I've written.

I also made a comic based on Astro Boy (and a lot of other things). I can post some stuff from that if anybody wants.

That would be cool! ^_____^ Everyone is welcome to share their creations.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

I haven't been able to post them yet, but here's a list of other fan characters,

MELMO- She was guest starring character based off of Marvelous Melmo. This Melmo is a robot girl who could transform into anything, and I got the idea from the fact that Marvelous Melmo has magic candy that could make her older, younger, or even any animal. She and Uran are best friends.

BARBRA STARLET- She is an actress who is very tomboyish, and often wears jeans and an AC DC tee shirt. She is Airon's older sister, and was secrectly a robot. She was made by Airon's dad, a robot scientist, to protect Airon, and to be there for her to take care of her, you know, in case something happens to Airon's parents. She likes to tease alot, and is very down to earth, despite being an actress. She is played by Princess Sapphire.

ROCK HOLMES- He guest stars as a movie star in Trouble in Hollywood. He has a definate air of a movie star, but on the inside, he is really a good guy. He is secretly a robot, and was forced to work for kidnappers by order of his father, but he rebells and escapes. He is in love with Barbra and he marries her later.

SAM- He is Uran's first crush. He appears in my Quizilla story, Uran's Love Story. Uran and Sam first met on the playground when Uran kicked the ball over the fence, and Sam refused to give it back. They got into a big fight, and Sam gets hurt, so Uran, felling bad about what she done, visits Sam at his house and they became fast friends. He is actually a child from the planet Umota, and was adopted by an American couple, who moved to Metro City later. Sam has always thought Uran was pretty, and gives her the nickname of Uranie. He is played by an 8-year-old Rock Holmes.

That's it for now, but I'll have more
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Return to “General Discussion”