New members, please introduce yourselves here

Off topic discussion.
Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

"Daiya Mondo" wrote:[QUOTE=Kuo-Yi;224426]Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm Kuo-Yi from Taiwan. I draw doujinshis and original mangas.

Hope you have fun on the forums btw. ;)

Hey...are you the Rock fangirl that Fauna has been talking about? :)

oh that's really cool!!! and I PROBABLY AM that rock fangirl she talks about hahaha, oh gosh. she's been trying to recruit me for a while, gave in last night or so ahha.

"Earthshine" wrote:If you love Rock so much please feel free to make a thread about him.

oh dear, i might go overboard if i do that! but maybe haha.

"jeffbert" wrote:Welcome to the forum, Daiya Mondo! Are you aware that the early versions of Rock were heroic?

ah, yeah! granted, i've only read stuff with him as a villain or anti-hero but i'm slowly working on expanding my reach to some other stuff!

sorry if i didnt get everyone else's replies but thank you for the warm welcomes!! :blush: i'll try my best to be active and such.

ham ham ham.[/QUOTE]

You should told make a Rock thread. It's a good idea. :)
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

"Kuo-Yi" wrote:@ Daiya: Olivia and I met on FanFiction.net and I sort of invited her to the forum, and I'm glad she did! :)

@ Olivia: I didn't know you were a Rock fangirl. How many fictional characters do you like anyway besides Atom and Daichi?

Lemme type up a list. XD

- Atomu/Astro
- Daichi
- Tobio
- Rokuro
- Kuro Hazama (Black Jack)
- Rockman
- Protoman
- Len Kagamine
- Link (from LoZ)
- Toboe (from Wolf's Rain)
- Leo and Donnie (from TMNT)

I'm sure there are others, I just can't think of them at the moment~ :lol:

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Wow, I didn't know one person could have a crush on so many fictional characters. :lol:

As for me, well, you know me. I used to be quite a "pedogirl" for Atom, but I've been pretty into Kuro Hazama / BJ lately.... :whistling:

Probably because he and I have a lot in common. in personality.

(EDIT) Besides, look at the pic in my signature below and you'll see another reason why. :blush:
Last edited by Windswept Cloak on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

"Kuo-Yi" wrote:Wow, I didn't know one person could have a crush on so many fictional characters. :lol:

As for me, well, you know me. I'm been pretty into Kuro Hazama / BJ lately.... :whistling:

*sighs* Yeah, so many fictional crushes since there're no mature enough boys yet for me to like.. ;)

Windswept Cloak
Banned

"Angel of the Stars" wrote:I'm sure there are others, I just can't think of them at the moment~ :lol:

Acchon BURIKE, there's more????

(EDIT) I only ever have one at the time. :lol:

(Off-topic)
Last edited by Windswept Cloak on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

"Kuo-Yi" wrote:[QUOTE=Angel of the Stars;224511]
I'm sure there are others, I just can't think of them at the moment~ :lol:

Acchon BURIKE, there's more????

(EDIT) I only ever have one at the time. :lol:

(Off-topic)[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, probably, I'm just not thinking of them at the moment. :lol:

Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 10 years ago

Hi my name is Kirstin, I'm 17 years old, A New Zealander or they called kiwi's :-) as I am high school student as a year 12. (I'm a girl, abit of a tomboy I geuss) :lol:

I love reading (includes manga XD) spends time drawing, making up story's and poems to. I'm also a sporty person who likes to get active. I'm also a big fan of Osamu tezuka, my favourite is astro boy lol of cause, that's why I'm on this site. I'm a kind person, who's not a push off or a show off kind of person, I'm also trustworthy, but you don't have to trust me since this is online right. Feel free to talk to me, I go school so I'm better off to chat in the afternoons :-/

BTW I've seen all the manga of Astro boy, includes 1960,1980 or 2003 and the movie I've seen. Oh boy you could say I'm one of the crazy fans. But actually I'm not that crazy on the real world I find it rather embarrassing sometimes XD So I feel comfortable going crazy online right. So good to meet you everyone, I'm sure I'll enjoy myself here :-) This is one of my sites I mostly go, it's cuz I'm crazy about art XD http://reid958.deviantart.com And another on fanfic.net https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5229300/Reid958

:astro:

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Hi!! Nice to see you on the forum! :)

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 10 years ago

Welcome to the forum Reid! :) It's always a pleasure to get new members from all over the world here who love Astro Boy! We have a lot of fun here!

Please don't forget to look over the rules page as we have some unique rules to this forum that other forums might not :p

Looking forward to getting to know you.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 10 years ago

Welcome to the forums, Reid958!

Return to “General Discussion”