Off topic discussion.
Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 9 years ago

Welcome!
Are you guys twins by any chance?

And welcome to Umbral-Coltwings too!
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

I know I've already said it in another thread, but welcome Umbral-Coltwings! Hope you enjoy our forum! :)

And welcome to our four new members who've joined over the last four days!

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 9 years ago

Welcome, you guys!

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

This is pretty rare to have so many new members sign up and actually interact with the forum, it's a pleasant thing to have happen :D

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 9 years ago

I'm super glad too to see so many active young users here again! This place is bustling like it was when I first joined!

I'm Fauna / TheLilithMachine, and I'm the person to go to for any questions about the Canadian 1980s series AB dub, the 1987 NOW! Comics Astro Boy series, or the Astroboy Pocket Jeunesse book series!
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

I wonder if the release of Big Hero 6 had anything to do with the sudden spike of interest among the fandom.

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 9 years ago

"Earthshine" wrote:I wonder if the release of Big Hero 6 had anything to do with the sudden spike of interest among the fandom.

What's that? :tezuka:
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

"Earthshine" wrote:I wonder if the release of Big Hero 6 had anything to do with the sudden spike of interest among the fandom.

Either that or the existence of the two new Astro Boy series (Little Astro Boy and Astro Boy Reboot).

Or maybe it's just coincidence that these members happened to join around the same time. Regardless, it's good to see so much activity on the forum! I believe I saw 13 registered members online at one point last night. It was a sight to behold! :)

What's that? :tezuka:

It's a new 3D-animated movie that came out here in America just a week ago. Robotics play a big part in the film:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Hero_6_%28film%29

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 9 years ago

:lol: Welcome, nanananachan! :astro: And thank you guys for welcoming us so warmly!
:hyo: whoops

rescuebot
Metro City Citizen

Postby rescuebot » 9 years ago

Hello! I'm rescuebot and I'm both new here and new to Astro Boy. I used to watch the 2003 series when I was younger and recently watched and rewatched the 2009 movie. I want to get deeper into the Astro Boy fandom and media! (And I also might have a slight fascination with Jetter Mars, I love obscure-ish characters *shrugs*) Anyway I've always been a fan of sentient robotics (I'm an avid fan of both the Transformers franchise and The Brave/Yuusha franchise) and I've just really wanted to get into more robot stuff, and I've always had a certain fondness for Astro Boy!

I'm Rescue and I love robots!
Feel free to ask for my username on other websites!

Return to “General Discussion”