New members, please introduce yourselves here

Off topic discussion.
Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 8 years ago

I tried, but that stuff is too spooky for me. The greatest nighttime fear since the ReDead. (The toy one is cute, it's just the real ones... Yeesh.)

Anyway, welcome, Jade!
Last edited by Umbral-Coltwings on Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Jumbled
:hyo: whoops

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 8 years ago

Ah, Foxy is my fave, for all of them. :3 And that's great; I'd love a Foxy plushie, myself...

Pfft, I'm not sure I was ever actually afraid of ReDeads, at least not in the usual sense. They cause some level of trepidation, though, in a way unique to videogames, I guess. Dang things are annoying, and can make you jump when you're not expecting it.
lolwut

JadeLiCat
Kokoro Robot

Postby JadeLiCat » 8 years ago

Hi Coltwings! LOL, yeah, I like to scare myself a bit, its weird. Been playing Until Dawn and loving it, lol. :D

JadeLiCat
Kokoro Robot

Postby JadeLiCat » 8 years ago

"Little Brown Fox" wrote:Ah, Foxy is my fave, for all of them. :3 And that's great; I'd love a Foxy plushie, myself...

Pfft, I'm not sure I was ever actually afraid of ReDeads, at least not in the usual sense. They cause some level of trepidation, though, in a way unique to videogames, I guess. Dang things are annoying, and can make you jump when you're not expecting it.

lol! Yes, I love my little Foxy, he's cute! Don't think I've played ReDeads. What's it about?

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 8 years ago

Oh no, a ReDead is a monster in the Legend of Zelda. Its scream freezes you into place, and if it's close enough to you, it grabs onto and basically starts to like... bite you a bunch of times? Like, it climbs on you, p much, and drains your life away.
lolwut

YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby YJ_Doodle » 8 years ago

Oh, so here's where we're supposed to introduce ourselves. I spent a long time facing inner conflict on whether I should randomly pop up on a thread or not XD So um, hello, I'm just a little human bean who has been stalking this site for a while after I've gotten to know Astro Boy recently. Considering Astro Boy is over 50 years old(Whoa.. 30-40 years my senior), and that I've only watched the 2003 series and the 2009 movie and Pluto, I'm not even sure what I could do in this historic(?) deep forum of Astro Boy. Seeing all these people who've known and watched the franchise since it was created awes me and terrifies me a tidbit(Internal screaming: HOW AM I GOING TO FIT IN THIS PLACE AAAAH) Oh well, I'm still super excited to be able to participate in all those knowledge-packed discussions. I feel like I'm learning much more than before after I've discovered this place. Moving on, I'm a student who loves to draw, read and prefers watching animated shows/movies(Which is why I'm so oblivious of the other "famous" live action movies my friends watch). Currently my biggest fandom is How To Train Your Dragon. .... I don't have much to say anymore. Humbug. Oh right! I always say humbug. Small fact. To sum up, I'm very happy to be here and I hope you'll get to see me and I'll get to know all you human beans and get less awkward. That's all for now. Bye!

YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby YJ_Doodle » 8 years ago

"YJ_Doodle" wrote:Oh, so here's where we're supposed to introduce ourselves. I spent a long time facing inner conflict on whether I should randomly pop up on a thread or not XD So um, hello, I'm just a little human bean who has been stalking this site for a while after I've gotten to know Astro Boy recently. Considering Astro Boy is over 50 years old(Whoa.. 30-40 years my senior), and that I've only watched the 2003 series and the 2009 movie and Pluto, I'm not even sure what I could do in this historic(?) deep forum of Astro Boy. Seeing all these people who've known and watched the franchise since it was created awes me and terrifies me a tidbit(Internal screaming: HOW AM I GOING TO FIT IN THIS PLACE AAAAH) Oh well, I'm still super excited to be able to participate in all those knowledge-packed discussions. I feel like I'm learning much more than before after I've discovered this place. Moving on, I'm a student who loves to draw, read and prefers watching animated shows/movies(Which is why I'm so oblivious of the other "famous" live action movies my friends watch). Currently my biggest fandom is How To Train Your Dragon. .... I don't have much to say anymore. Humbug. Oh right! I always say humbug. Small fact. To sum up, I'm very happy to be here and I hope you'll get to see me and I'll get to know all you human beans and get less awkward. That's all for now. Bye!

GREAT, now it looks like a spilled everything in one gigantic mess. I swear I split those sentences into paragraphs.... Ugh, never mind. I guess I always was quite a talker.

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 8 years ago

Welcome, Doodle! I'm sure you'll fit in, so don't worry about that. :) Can't wait to get to know you more!
:hyo: whoops

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 8 years ago

Welcome to the forum fellow lurker! (we have a lot!) I hope to get to know you and see more of your posts on the forum.

Also, if you used a phone to make that post instead of an actual computer it could explain why everything got squashed together. You should be able to use the "edit" button on that post and split it up if you want to check it out. ;)

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 8 years ago

Welcome, YJ_Doodle! Hope you enjoy the forum.

I've seen you lurking for a while. We don't bite here, so there's no need to be shy. Even I feel pretty inept in some of the more in-depth Astro Boy discussions. I'm sure you'll fit in.

As Earthshine said, there's already plenty of lurkers on here anyway, so hey, you already fit in in one way! :lol: I look forward to seeing you more on the forum. :)

Return to “General Discussion”