New members, please introduce yourselves here

Off topic discussion.
InsaneAstroBoyLover
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby InsaneAstroBoyLover » 13 years ago

Hi! my name is Sara I'm 13 and I'm in 7th grade, half way through middle school and the astro boy movie is what started it all with me! so far I've seen the 1980's and 2003 series and i plan to wait till i have the 60's series on DVD before I start watching it. I enjoy Playing battle and puzzle games like Zack and Wiki quest for barbaros' Treasure and The Legend of Zelda series, Reading,watching and playing Astro boy, and Writing story's about my Dreams. oh and i tend to be an Otaku.

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

Welcome new member! :3 Cool, were both from Texas! I'm thirteen too, and in seventh grade. =O The movie is what got me into Astro Boy, also. :p Anyways, hope you have a great time at the Forum.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

"InsaneAstroBoyLover" wrote:Hi! my name is Sara I'm 13 and I'm in 7th grade, half way through middle school and the astro boy movie is what started it all with me! so far I've seen the 1980's and 2003 series and i plan to wait till i have the 60's series on DVD before I start watching it. I enjoy Playing battle and puzzle games like Zack and Wiki quest for barbaros' Treasure and The Legend of Zelda series, Reading,watching and playing Astro boy, and Writing story's about my Dreams. oh and i tend to be an Otaku.

Hello,fellow fan ;) welcome :) i think i sent you a welcome PM,did you read it? but WE are happy for you to be here :w00t: :D
Unyongnekasayo

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

"InsaneAstroBoyLover" wrote:Hi! my name is Sara I'm 13 and I'm in 7th grade, half way through middle school and the astro boy movie is what started it all with me! so far I've seen the 1980's and 2003 series and i plan to wait till i have the 60's series on DVD before I start watching it. I enjoy Playing battle and puzzle games like Zack and Wiki quest for barbaros' Treasure and The Legend of Zelda series, Reading,watching and playing Astro boy, and Writing story's about my Dreams. oh and i tend to be an Otaku.
as too; im happy to have a new memeber! i think im the youngest one on this forum site now T.T aww :( but anyway have a great time and settel into our forum community! you will have loads of fun here! :w00t: and i LUURRRVE your cute avatar!

InsaneAstroBoyLover
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby InsaneAstroBoyLover » 13 years ago

"atoms_gf" wrote:[QUOTE=InsaneAstroBoyLover;117587]Hi! my name is Sara I'm 13 and I'm in 7th grade, half way through middle school and the astro boy movie is what started it all with me! so far I've seen the 1980's and 2003 series and i plan to wait till i have the 60's series on DVD before I start watching it. I enjoy Playing battle and puzzle games like Zack and Wiki quest for barbaros' Treasure and The Legend of Zelda series, Reading,watching and playing Astro boy, and Writing story's about my Dreams. oh and i tend to be an Otaku.
as too; im happy to have a new memeber! i think im the youngest one on this forum site now T.T aww :( but anyway have a great time and settel into our forum community! you will have loads of fun here! :w00t: and i LUURRRVE your cute avatar![/QUOTE]

Aw thanks :lol:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

Welcome InsaneAstroBoyLover! :)

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

I forgot to mention this, welcome to the forum, InsaneAstroBoyLover :D

@atoms_gf

If you were the youngest one on the forum, you'd have to be younger than 11 ;)

When I first registered, I thought I was one of the younger members, since the first posts I saw were those of the older members, but apparently I was not. There was actually someone who was 10 when they registered and that is most likely the youngest here.

As for me: Go freshman!
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

o_0 oh *gulp* im 11 -__-() heh. bt im not like 20! o.o *sulk* .....(?) well anyway astro is about 10 because it took one year to make he's artificial heart. -thay had already started to make him bifore tobyio's death. but tenma didnt inteed to make the "robot" have feelings until he wanted to reyplace hes son. sorry for going of topic heh..oh; and i forgot to mension, thatnks for prooving me rong astroboy2866!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

It's obvious that you're young. >_<; Sorry about off topic- *shot*

EDIT: Just noticed, there have been quiet a few new members. O_o
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Photar
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Photar » 13 years ago

Hi everyone my name is James but as you can see by my name and avatar my favourite character is Photar/Epsilon. Unfortunately he wasn't in it very long and, next to any scene from 'grave of the Fireflies', I believe it to be one of the most heartbreaking scenes in anime when he is killed. But I believe mr Gonzales who played the voice of Photar is actually a member here! How awesome is it to have these guys posting their replies and responses to us. It is truly appreciated mr Rath and Mr Gnzales, it really is.

Return to “General Discussion”