New members, please introduce yourselves here

Off topic discussion.
Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

(showers you flowers) Welcome Jerk! ^_^

o_o...

Er, how bout I just call you Karen? =3

But yesh (tackle hugs over) :3 it's nice to meet you Karen, I hope you have a wonderful time here with everybody. My name is Lisa, and I've only been a fan of the series since the start of the year. Btw to your mention of the 2003 anime, I recommend watching the Japanese version afterwards as both verions differ from one another.

Oh and If you eeeever want a sig or avatar, call me cheesecake (i'm running out of nicknames for people :lol :)

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:(showers you flowers) Welcome Jerk! ^_^

o_o...

Er, how bout I just call you Karen? =3

But yesh (tackle hugs over) :3 it's nice to meet you Karen, I hope you have a wonderful time here with everybody. My name is Lisa, and I've only been a fan of the series since the start of the year. Btw to your mention of the 2003 anime, I recommend watching the Japanese version afterwards as both verions differ from one another.

Oh and If you eeeever want a sig or avatar, call me cheesecake (i'm running out of nicknames for people :lol :)

I've seen you around DeviantArt I think, nice to see you again. And sure, I wouldn't mind an icon and a signature.

Thank you both kindly.

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

"Dr. Jerk" wrote:I've seen you around DeviantArt I think, nice to see you again. And sure, I wouldn't mind an icon and a signature.

Thank you both kindly.

You have? Cool! =3

And hold on i'll message chu

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 13 years ago

Hello. I was recommended to this site by astronomical girl and I have an account on fanfiction.net which my name is the same on there ghostatr. Obviously I do like the Astro Boy series I've seen the 1980 series, 2003 series and a few episodes from the 1960 version. I did not like the movie that much because it had one of the worst villains I have ever seen in a movie. Other anime I'm also a fan of DBZ and Cowboy Bebop. I'm also a very big gamer. I've been playing video games for a long time (Looking forward to Call of Duty Black Ops, Fallout New Vegas, Diablo 3 & Mass Effect 3 when they come out.) and I'm also a musician. I personally have not read the manga and if anyone knows where I can read any online please let me know.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 13 years ago

Welcome to the forums, GhostATR. If you want the manga online, only the Japanese version is legitimately available, but for a very modest fee.

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 13 years ago

@jeffbert. Thanks man i downloaded some of the manga it's pretty good. Also guys here's a link to my FF.net account I only have one story up ATM. http://www.fanfiction.net/~ghostatr The story is a really bizarre crossover between Astro boy and Mass Effect. Haven't received a lot of feedback yet so if you want to check it out feel free.

J-MACHine
Kokoro Robot

Postby J-MACHine » 13 years ago

Splendid idea this, actually.

As i'd said in the thread i started myself towards the start of the month, i'm not entirely 'new' here, but i haven't been around for a while. The names J-MACHine, but you can shorten it to just Jim (or even J, if you want). I'm a musician by nature and i occasionally do a spot of drawing, i'm 18 as of today, and i'm currently taking my final year of a music course.
Astro: ¬__¬ Would it KILL YOU to be optomistic and posetive for once in your life?
Gyro: >> I don't want to risk it. Tried cracking a smile once; it wasn't a fun experience for anyone involved.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

Welcome to the forum and Happy Birthday, J-MACHine!! It's my husband's birthday today, too (he's turning the big six-oh and not too happy about it, either!! Ah . . . 18, I remember it well!!). And that reminds me tomorrow is Jeffbert's birthday . . . hmmmmm!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

J-MACHine
Kokoro Robot

Postby J-MACHine » 13 years ago

Cheers for the warm welcome back, if you'll pardon the late-as-all-heck reply. Hope your HJusband enjoyed his birthday regardless, though, haha.
Astro: ¬__¬ Would it KILL YOU to be optomistic and posetive for once in your life?

Gyro: >> I don't want to risk it. Tried cracking a smile once; it wasn't a fun experience for anyone involved.

q999sdyt
Kokoro Robot

Postby q999sdyt » 13 years ago

em..in fact,because I am a chinese,I can`t speak English well.But I really like astro,not only movie but animited film.My first purpose that visit this forum is to find some pictures about astro.To make me surprise,I find that there are many Americans who like astro,so I registered here and want to make more astro fans.By the way,there is a astro forum in china,with plenty of pictures and videos about astro,I think you would also like to visit here
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%B0%A2%CD%AF%C4%BE&from=loginbar
I love astro! :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”