New members, please introduce yourselves here

Off topic discussion.
F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 12 years ago

Hi! I've known an Executor before. :p Maybe a coincidence...
I'm on Twitter.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 12 years ago

Welcome Executor! :)

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 12 years ago

Welcome to the forums, Executor! Your name made me think of the Pokemon at first. :lol:

Satus
Robot President

Postby Satus » 12 years ago

Welcome, Executor.
I thought of the Pokemon too. :lol:

Apple Jack
Banned

Postby Apple Jack » 12 years ago

Im AstroboyLOVER123 but you can call me Mira i love astroboy im 13 years old and a girl i also know about the 1960 1980 2003 and the movie of Astroboy i help out at Rescue a gloden if arizona and i happily live with my 4 dogs Dakota Holly Jenna and Gus i love singing drawing hockey role playing acting dancing hiking and so much more i hope i can great freinds with the people here (my dogs Dakota Gus And Jenna had past in to another world i still have Holly and got two new dogs Jayce and Sunny sue) FYI I LOVE OWLS
Last edited by Apple Jack on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
[sigpic][/sigpic] iv got my thinkin cat on :w00t:

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 12 years ago

Welcome AstroboyLOVER123 :)

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 12 years ago

Welcome, AstroboyLOVER123! :)

Satus
Robot President

Postby Satus » 12 years ago

AstroboyLOVER123, welcome!

Lilrawr
Metro City Citizen

Postby Lilrawr » 12 years ago

Hello all! My name is Lilrawr! Actually it's Lily but you can call me either one :) The username was a nickname given to me by a friend I am 13 years old (turning 14 April 16th) & in the 8th grade I just recently got into Astro Boy when I saw the 2009 film and I fell in love with the spiked haired boy on the screen :D Even more recently I discovered the 2003 series on Netflix.. I watched all 50 episodes in 3 days :blush: I came across this site while doing some Astro research & thought "What the heck, why not find some people who don't think I'm completely insane?" I love to sing, read, & draw even though I am terrible at it :d oh: I'm also quite hyper & random As you can probably see I talk a lot too, so I think I'll end this here :heart:
Dreams Only Last For a Night

I :heart: :astro:

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

Welcome to "ABO" Lilrawr, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

In case you're not already aware of it . . . Astro Boy also has a 1980's anime series, as well as the original 1960's anime in black and white. The whole saga began with Osamu Tezuka's manga back in the 50's. Most of us find one "version" we enjoy the most, be we all pretty much agree there's a lot to love in ALL of 'em!

I visited Oregon once and LOVED it! Covered almost the whole coast, then traveled out to Lake Bonaparte and got to see the desert and tumbleweeds! I stood right at the base of Mt. Rainier and couldn't see it because of the fog! My boyfriend and I backpacked about 7 miles into the rainforest and to this day, I have to say it was the most incredible experience! You live in an AWESOME part of the world!!

Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll find plenty here to broaden your Astro knowledge base!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Return to “General Discussion”