New members, please introduce yourselves here

Off topic discussion.
Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

Welcome to the forum, Fotar :D

Yeah, it's pretty awesome, but some of them aren't really active on the forum anymore :(

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

Welcome Fotar!

We are very lucky they even visited us! :cool:

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

True, very true :D

iceytina
Kokoro Robot

Postby iceytina » 13 years ago

Hi I'm Tina. I sort of posted before I introduced myself... sorry about that. I've read the rules (lurked a lot before registering). There's so much great content on this site. It comes up a lot when I'm Googling Astro-related terms. :)

I'm really into creative collaborations (art/sound/video/design/whatever!) and niche talent-seeking. I tend to stay away from mainstream anything unless that "anything" was something pretty unknown that was randomly picked up by and produced as something huge (like the Green Hornet, :heart: yum). I didn't even know what Tron was till I saw it in cinema a few weeks ago. =x I'm a "digital technology and culture" or "creative media and digital culture" university student which is just a snobby way of saying I'm into all that creative multimedia, digital, design-coding, story-telling everything anything artsy digital thing I can get my hands on. My analog skills are 0. Lol.

Astro Boy is something I didn't know anything about till I saw the 2009 animation preview. I went nuts and read as much of it/about it as I could before I saw that movie ... and then I was really disappointed with it. So I watched the 1980s Anime. Then the 2003-4 Anime. Then the 1960s Anime. Now I'm about 40% through the Manga. Oddly, I know Tezuka has a lot of other wonderful Anime/Manga productions, but I haven't read/watched any of them. I'm too obsorbed in the idea and message of Astro Boy right now. =)

I registered on this site when GhostATR told me he had made a post about an Astro Boy project I'm working on. I was scared to death of what types of cruel things people may say about it, but I think I can handle rejection... though I'm scared of my email sometimes... :unsure:

So hi ^^ how is everyone? If I randomly ask anyone if they're interested in collaborating on a project, don't be offended. I tend to do that... :whistling:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

Hello iceytina and welcome to the forum! :) That was a pretty neat introduction - not that other's aren't, but you are quite precise in your journey through Astro Boy and projects!

I saw your first post about the Astro Boy project. I did not have the time to read it thoroughly at first. Then I wanted to read it again, but I couldn't remember what your nickname was. :d oh: Now I will remember! :D

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

Hiya Tina :) welcome to the forum :D we can answer anything you ask ;)
Unyongnekasayo

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

welcome to the #1 astro fan forum on the planet!!!!!
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

Hello Icytina, I'm sure you already know me by now.

I'm quite happy that you're trying out the AB manga. Not too many new fans do that, although the volumes have been going out of print as of late, so I guess I can't really blame them.

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Welcome to the forum, Icytina :D I've heard good things about you.

You made "The Project" right? It looks pretty cool :cool: , but too bad it can't be published :(
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Bad grammar

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 13 years ago

Welcome Icytina! I look forward to seeing your work.
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Return to “General Discussion”