Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

Haha :lol: yeah,my sweet piggy freind :wub: :lol:
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

"Astronomical girl" wrote:Rooster? hmm.… doesn't Tenma and Duke red share that trait? :eek: But for you Fauna,yeah :)

Tenma was born in the Year of the Horse.

Astronomical girl
Banned

"Dr. Jerk" wrote:[QUOTE=Astronomical girl;121012]Rooster? hmm.… doesn't Tenma and Duke red share that trait? :eek: But for you Fauna,yeah :)

Tenma was born in the Year of the Horse.[/QUOTE]
I meant by looks but yes,However...it doesn't sound much like the character but it also gives us an age too

1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002

People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. The are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work. They like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice. They are most compatible with Tigers, Dogs, and Sheep.
Unyongnekasayo

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

Meh, I don't really share the characteristics of the tiger... :rolleyes:

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

"Astronomical girl" wrote:[QUOTE=Dr. Jerk;121067][QUOTE=Astronomical girl;121012]Rooster? hmm.… doesn't Tenma and Duke red share that trait? :eek: But for you Fauna,yeah :)

I meant by looks but yes,However...it doesn't sound much like the character but it also gives us an age too

People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. The are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work. They like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice. They are most compatible with Tigers, Dogs, and Sheep.[/QUOTE]

Well it does kinda fit him, given how independent and attention-seeking Tenma seemed like, especially in the 7th volume.

Astronomical girl
Banned

"Dr. Jerk" wrote:[QUOTE=Astronomical girl;121069][QUOTE=Dr. Jerk;121067][QUOTE=Astronomical girl;121012]Rooster? hmm.… doesn't Tenma and Duke red share that trait? :eek: But for you Fauna,yeah :)

People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. The are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work. They like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice. They are most compatible with Tigers, Dogs, and Sheep.[/QUOTE]

Well it does kinda fit him, given how independent and attention-seeking Tenma seemed like, especially in the 7th volume.[/QUOTE]
yeah,wisdom is definately not his cup of tea neither is listening :lol:
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Wisdom however can mean the same as knowledge and skill. Tenma would certainly need a lot of it to have a degree in robotics. Not to mention that he would need to be good with his hands to build machines.

Astronomical girl
Banned

"Dr. Jerk" wrote:Wisdom however can mean the same as knowledge and skill. Tenma would certainly need a lot of it to have a degree in robotics. Not to mention that he would need to be good with his hands to build machines.

I asked my mom the two and she said
"Wisdom is what you gained,knowledge is what you learn,the wisdom is where you say "I've been where your at" and knowledge is where you listen" now would I say that Tenma was wise?in what he does yes,but if he was smart he'd paid attention ;)
Last edited by Astronomical girl on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling
Unyongnekasayo

CaptainAstro
Banned

Postby CaptainAstro » 13 years ago

i was born 2 years after astronimical girl was born,plus i was born on the year of ox
My ship is called Time And Relitive Dimention In Space!
or for short the TARDIS! :D :D :D :D :D

Astronomical girl
Banned

No,you and I were born before the Chinese new year,you were born in the year of the rat
Unyongnekasayo

Return to “General Discussion”