Food for thought

Off topic discussion.
Astronomical girl
Banned

Food for thought

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

Basically,what we like and what we don't like,what kind we are willing to try or the food goes to the dog or your garden fertizer.me,

I like a variety of foods from different cultures
South American,Europiean,African,Asian,I've eaten around the globe,my parents have eaten things that you wouldn't even put into thought.

I hate raisins,zukini,and the number one thing TOMATOES! Xb :sick:

food brings everybody together so,why not share some stories from the dinner table?

Who here has cut abd took meat off a chicken? Or help make sausage?
Unyongnekasayo

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

Ever had banana in a deep-fried eggroll? It is soooooooo good *ㄱ* and I really want some now :lol:
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

HI- HUGS BETCHA THEY have never ate peanut butter and spinach together i have or tuna fish and mashed potatoes and boiled eggs with mayonnaise and mustard i have- oh girl! maybe never should had told you this but i like those foods like that- oh girl! what foods have your parents ate please ASTRONOMICAL GIRL? How CAN YOU HATE TOMATOES- they can be use as sandwiches- a snack- a juice and i know this is....... can't say but a type of strong air......... maybe that is why you can't- hugs pray you the very best everyone eternal salvation and safety- love you all-

ps- saw the strong air......... on a rerun of "the Partridge Family"- if i did not like tomatoes before i saw that episode- sure would not like them after watching the episode-

pss- giggles love making you try to guess what i mean- oops maybe i should not say too much

Astronomical girl
Banned

Tomatoes and I just don't go ok? But according to my mom she eaten

grubs and incects,armadillo and crow,alligator And pig brains and eggs

my dad almost the same stuff I don't remember what all off but I've eaten horse,turtle,rabbit and deer
Unyongnekasayo

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

Thanks- giggles- thought you might be interested in what else tomatoes could be used for besides a food- it is kinda- can't say but it is- hugs
what i saw on the Daniel BOONE episode the other day made my point even more about tomatoes- better watch out before i program myself to hate tomatoes- oh girl!

Astronomical girl
Banned

:lol: I know and I have to eat what's put before me or else
also I know how to cut up a chicken,also did you know what they call sausages in Korea?
also...
Canned silk worms :sick: back in Korea,in the markerts abd streets there'd be a stall of eldery lady or man who'd sell boiled silk worms and in a conveneint store there was a small can like a tuna can of the stuff
Unyongnekasayo

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Sundae?

Has anyone tried longanisa before?
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astronomical girl
Banned

I know you know and can you describe the dish
Unyongnekasayo

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

I know you know that I know the answer :lol: , but no one is going to guess it right anyways, except for others that live or used to live in Korea.

Longanisa?

Longanisa is a Filipino sausage and is probably the best sausage the best sausage I've ever eaten.

Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

looks yummy :lol: you said stories right?? well theres not relly any point in this on ebut still its funny so why not. i have 4 brothers. (there all older than me *__* ) and somtimes one of my brothers; Leith comes over as a suprise for dinner. and whenever he gets food infront of him or fineshes it he says: Rubba dub dub! thanks for the scrub! XD lol!

Return to “General Discussion”