Food for thought

Off topic discussion.
Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

My favorite meal is the fuel from energy cells. Keeps me going.....

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

My mom ate shark and she says it's a tense kind of meat,horse meat is sweet beef,had it in sausage Xd
Unyongnekasayo

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

"Novacain" wrote:[QUOTE=InsaneAstroBoyLover;122003]How Come You Cant Taste Your Tongue?

LOL! If you could I wonder if it would taste good?[/QUOTE]my favourite dish used to be cow tounge, :p i didnt know it was a tounge when i was little so i thought it was awesome and yummy until my uncle told me it was i scream for more than 20 miunets :lol:
i can assure that your all must try it, it tastes sensational. :w00t: :p :lol: not my tounge though XD that would tase bad since i just ate salmon XP

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 13 years ago

"Novacain" wrote:[QUOTE=InsaneAstroBoyLover;122003]How Come You Cant Taste Your Tongue?

LOL! If you could I wonder if it would taste good?[/QUOTE]
You never accidentally chewed into your tongue? I did a few times, I can tell you it doesn't taste good :d oh:

... but maybe that's because it hadn't been cooked properly :ninja:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

"fafner" wrote:You never accidentally chewed into your tongue? I did a few times, I can tell you it doesn't taste good :d oh:

... but maybe that's because it hadn't been cooked properly :ninja:

Of course! Nothing like the taste of rare!

InsaneAstroBoyLover
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby InsaneAstroBoyLover » 13 years ago

"fafner" wrote:[QUOTE=Novacain;122026][QUOTE=InsaneAstroBoyLover;122003]How Come You Cant Taste Your Tongue?

LOL! If you could I wonder if it would taste good?[/QUOTE]
You never accidentally chewed into your tongue? I did a few times, I can tell you it doesn't taste good :d oh:

... but maybe that's because it hadn't been cooked properly :ninja: [/QUOTE]

Ewww!!! BLOOD!

Astronomical girl
Banned

Every part of any animal is edible just we choose to each what is most common,in sheep we like the lamb chop or leg o lamb,the Scots have haggis which oatmeal and sheep meat and guts inside a sheeps stomach,although I agree some things like turkey or chicken liver and other organs can be fed to the dog or cat,but the tail part of the chicken is the best Xd
Unyongnekasayo

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

"Astronomical girl" wrote:Every part of any animal is edible,

Well, I doubt anybody would want to test the edible properties of things like, say, brains or rectum. (Oh wow, I'm trying to eat a noodle cup right now, and this is doing nothing for me.)

And I quote Bill Cosby: "I don't want anything someone's been seeing or thinking with!"

The most elaborate food I like has to be...Peanut Satay. I've been able to find instant noodle packages based on Peanut Satay, but the best way to go is with natural, fresh ingredients.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Astronomical girl
Banned

I've been told that pig brains and eggs were the bees knees,I've never had it but my mom says it reminds her of ham omlet,also after casteration,the sheep herders in the US will fry the castrations as a snack,also the Asians would put cow tails in their soups,but
when your hungry and there's food you don't complain

but some should have told the smart Japanese fisherman who plucked out the poisonous fish to not call it "dinner"
Unyongnekasayo

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

Oh, yeah -- I did try (calf's) brains once -- practically no taste at all (also tripe - stomach - not good). My dad says chicken feet in chicken soup are great, but I just can't stick something that looks like a bird's foot in my mouth. Just can't get past the shape!!

BTW "oxtail" soup is delish -- each section of the tail is separate -- not like a long thingie. That would gross me out (have to admit, it sounds hypocritical though -- as long as I can't "see" what it is, I can eat it).
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Return to “General Discussion”