What really bugs you in a fandom?

Off topic discussion.
Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:What's worse in that situation is how in the movie's canon, Astro is 12 and Cora is 17, and she wasn't even designed to be a love interest.

Astro is 13 in the film, not 12. :hyo:

>.> And I will fight that comment, I have plenty of evidence to prove she was a love interest, also 4 year age gap doesn't change anything, there are people out there with 8 to even 10 years between them who are couples.

I'd say more about fandom stuff, but I'm really tired right now. x_x But if there's one I hate, it's crazy fangirls and Twilight.

Edit:

"F-Man" wrote:Image

:p :p :p

SWEET MOTHER OF LINKIN PARK! O_O
Last edited by Alittleacorn on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 13 years ago

I think you just gave me a brain tumor with that image. I cast thee furry artists down to HADES!!!!!

I truly hate furries. Hell, I could probably write an entire essay on how much I hate furries if I could be bothered. But I am lazy though.

astrogirl0708
Kokoro Robot

Postby astrogirl0708 » 13 years ago

those are the cutest images evr
[sigpic][/sigpic] :astro: :astro: :astro:
i-am-astrogirl!

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

hi- hugs but ATLAS would laugh at him so much

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:Astro is 13 in the film, not 12. :hyo:

>.> And I will fight that comment, I have plenty of evidence to prove she was a love interest, also 4 year age gap doesn't change anything, there are people out there with 8 to even 10 years between them who are couples.

Ah! I had a feeling it was 12 or 13, but I forgot at the time of posting.

And I remember the director saying in an interview that Cora was just designed to be a foil character, i.e. the person who would help bring Astro from one point to another. This doesn't mean I have anything against her though, and I hope I'm not making anybody mad here. ^^;
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

"sonicx137" wrote:Ok i like this series "Total Drama" BUT i hate the fanbase. Total drama is a spoof of shows like "survivor" so people make weird (and sometimes nasty) stories and pictures about the characters. Some of the pictures are "over" drawn. this is mainly on pictures of the female characters. its disgusting. The show is ok but the fanbase is stupid.

your right it may be funny but its just not exacly worth it all. or worth being a fan though i do commemorate that picture on my school profile portrate of a t.v. that read TOATLE DRAMA on it. :d oh: :whistling:
i also dont like the fanbase of dorkhuntersfromouterspace its all weird i mean an evil chuiwuawua?? are they nuts?? :eek:

Bakabits
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Bakabits » 13 years ago

i would buy that cat. :p My cat is going soon. :cry: my cat is old. :cry:
Now active on MyAnimeList

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 13 years ago

"sonicx137" wrote:i would buy that cat. :p

Oh I would too. I sort of "get" the cat features thing to be honest. I know I said most furry drawings were scary, but that one ain't one of them. :cool:
I'm on Twitter.

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:Ah! I had a feeling it was 12 or 13, but I forgot at the time of posting.

And I remember the director saying in an interview that Cora was just designed to be a foil character, i.e. the person who would help bring Astro from one point to another. This doesn't mean I have anything against her though, and I hope I'm not making anybody mad here. ^^;

I dunno, I guess just always think different because of the stuff I read in the comic and novel (they were supposed to snuggled up in that car scene). Although honestly, just I love shipping those two XD

o.o And I'm not mad, everybody has rights to their own opinions and stuff.

Although =( I'm sorry about that review thing happening, I've noticed often in fanfics it's usually stories on pairings that get more reviews. If it's the same overall however I'm not sure.

"AprilSeven" wrote:Not sure if this is what you mean by "furries" but I have a real "problem" with fanart that takes cat and fox ears and tails and sticks them on Astro and his cohorts.

What is up with THAT?

Some of the art looks uber-babyish, others seem as if they are trying to be sexy which is even WEIRDER.

Fox ears? o.o This doesn't happen to be what you're talking about is it?
Last edited by Alittleacorn on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

@Acorn -- oh my!! It's Daddy-Astro-Fox and his little CUBBIES!!! Well, Astro as father breaks down my resistance, so I actually looked at these ( and kakashischika is a decent artist). But WHY? Where did that start? is it a Japanese thing?
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Return to “General Discussion”