What really bugs you in a fandom?

Off topic discussion.
Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 13 years ago

I think I may have found something that may be worse than the image F-Man showed.

Image :eek:

I am speechless, truly. These were made by someone truly evil. They stalk us when we sleep. They wait for us to turn over, and they strike. I cast thee down to Hades!!!!
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

Uhhh I haven't seen any of them thar "Twilighty" films, but isn't this what happens to one of the guys? Could this be from an Astro-Twilight crossover?

VERY disturbing! :eek:

FOR THE RECORD: I'm sorry if my comments about the "furry" could be taken as a disrespectful of Japanese culture -- I was just wondering if the trend started there (as Tezuka developed Disney's animation style into something that became a national (and then international trend).
Last edited by AprilSeven on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:Uhhh I haven't seen any of them thar "Twilighty" films, but isn't this what happens to one of the guys? Could this be from an Astro-Twilight crossover?

...XD

(Astro and Cora lye in a field)
Cora: *Holy sparkle sparkle sparkle*
Astro: Er, hey aren't I supposed to be the vampire?
Cora: You would, but in a test of manliness, you're a pansy :shifty:
Astro: :cry:

I CAN'T STAND TWILIGHT IT SHOULD BURN! @_@

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

"Ghost" wrote:I think I may have found something that may be worse than the image F-Man showed.Image :eek:

I've seen these before. :eek: She's got a whole gallery of Werewolf!Astro, along with pictures of him and her original character, a big wolf with a helmet. I once favourited a picture she made that had Skunk in it (yay!) but unfavourited it after all the comments implied her wolf had killed Skunk.

Also, recent events have made me experience furry transformation firsthand. How many of you remember my comic Cinderelliot? Below is the most popular character, the Fairy Godfather...

This is what my friend, an open furry, made as a birthday gift. He's supposed to be a cat...I always love getting fan art, and I can't find any hatred to spare, but it just makes me...squirm. :d oh:

Also, Imageshack just would not upload this picture. It's like it was afraid.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

Looks like someone glued hair and claws on him :eek:
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:Uhhh I haven't seen any of them thar "Twilighty" films, but isn't this what happens to one of the guys? Could this be from an Astro-Twilight crossover?

FOR THE RECORD: I'm sorry if my comments about the "furry" could be taken as a disrespectful of Japanese culture -- I was just wondering if the trend started there (as Tezuka developed Disney's animation style into something that became a national (and then international trend).

FYI, not everything werewolf or vampire'ish is directly related to Twilight. But then again, ever since the books and movies came out, such things have been fan-works of that series lately... Now that is sad.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 13 years ago

I love the one on the lower left where one of the characters is holding Astro by the boots while he is flying; not the right thing to do :D

Edit: Oops, I hadn't seen there were 2 more pages :blush:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

Well, what really bugs me in a fandom has already left this fandom.

</crudetimelyjoke>
ImageImageImageImage

Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!

Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Bakabits
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Bakabits » 13 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:Well, what really bugs me in a fandom has already left this fandom.

</crudetimelyjoke>

:astro: - :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Bakabits on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now active on MyAnimeList

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

What really bugs me in fandom is when someone reviews you on fanfiction.net and you get excited because you haven't gotten a review for that story in months, and all they have to say is "Weird...I didn't know she was 17 in the movie."

=_=...*facepalm* Thanks, I guess.

Return to “General Discussion”