What really bugs you in a fandom?

Off topic discussion.
Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 9 years ago

I've seen that AB / HP crossover before, but I didn't understand a word in it.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

OH MY GOD, MY IMMORTAL.

This fanfic was all the rage back when I was in high school, it is noted for being one of the most reviewed fanfics in history (when I was in high school, it was the most reviewed period).

I have lots of memories tied to this POS fic... and I agree that it is most likely a trollfic.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

That fanfic makes Twilight look decent, and Twilight is bad enough for me.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Earthshine

Ebony x Draco... still a better love-story than Twilight?

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Oh, they're both terrible. I wonder why Twilight hasn't been rated Mature. And I'm pretty sure vampires don't sparkle. :shifty:

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Believe it or not, My Immortal is probably NOT a trollfic. I looked things up and found that the writer is a girl named Tara. Here is a Youtube video she posted, she has loads of videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwvEq57rxy4&list=UUZv5DCOrKlfGaED03cFx2ZQ
Last edited by Windswept Cloak on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daiya Mondo
Metro City Citizen

Postby Daiya Mondo » 9 years ago

i heard my immortal and i started running over here. i love that fic to death, its so bad. i wish i could have seen tara's intended ending to that train wreck.

i used to write a lot of trollfics when i was 14-15, because i was so embarrassed by my mary sue days at the time. a lot of them were inspired by my immortal. i wish i could stumble across another story as incredible as my immortal, or like "twila the girl who waz in luv with a vampyre".

literary masterpieces i say. :lol:
ImageImage!

icon commissioned by birries!

Earthshine

My Immortal is now a cult classic I think to all internet goers.

OMG Kuo-Yi, this channel is hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

Return to “General Discussion”