My best friend is dead! :,(

Off topic discussion.
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

My best friend is dead! :,(

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

I'm sorry to say this, but here goes. I had this friend named Shannon Swonger. She was about 15 years old like me. We've been friends since 5th or 6th grade. She had brown hair, blue green eyes, usually she had her hair in a long ponytail. She liked hunting, Facebook and shopping and adventure. She was in vollyball team, orchestra, chorus, and in the school's production of Little Shop of Horrors about a month or two ago, she was part of the chorus, and had a small speaking role of a customer at the shop. Sometimes me and Shannon seemed like polar opposites (I like pink, she liked black and red, I'm Team Edward, she's with Team Jacob, etc.), but there was alot we had in common as well. She was a good friend, wonderful listener, and was there if I needed a shoulder to cry on. She never really seemed depressed, or at least so I thought. She wasn't at school today, and this one girl I knew, Bri, said she died, but I didn't believe her because, well, she's not completely honest. But later in band class, which was my last period, band director Mr. Fontaine confirmed that the rumors were true, and Shannon really had died. I was devastated. Shannon apparently last night took a her rifle, and committed suiside. But I don't know why! Why didn't she tell me anything!? I'm her best friend, so why couldn't she tell me anything. Anyways, after word I started crying, and here's the strangest part, I can't seem to speak. I'd open my mouth but words don't come out. The consoler said I must be in shock. I just hope it's temperarely. Could anyone give me advice on how to deal with a death of a friend? Tonight I'll pray for Shannon and her family. R.I.P. Goodbye best friend. :cry:
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

"Anime Girl 16" wrote:I'm sorry to say this, but here goes. I had this friend named Shannon Swonger. She was about 15 years old like me. We've been friends since 5th or 6th grade. She had brown hair, blue green eyes, usually she had her hair in a long ponytail. She liked hunting, Facebook and shopping and adventure. She was in vollyball team, orchestra, chorus, and in the school's production of Little Shop of Horrors about a month or two ago, she was part of the chorus, and had a small speaking role of a customer at the shop. Sometimes me and Shannon seemed like polar opposites (I like pink, she liked black and red, I'm Team Edward, she's with Team Jacob, etc.), but there was alot we had in common as well. She was a good friend, wonderful listener, and was there if I needed a shoulder to cry on. She never really seemed depressed, or at least so I thought. She wasn't at school today, and this one girl I knew, Bri, said she died, but I didn't believe her because, well, she's not completely honest. But later in band class, which was my last period, band director Mr. Fontaine confirmed that the rumors were true, and Shannon really had died. I was devastated. Shannon apparently last night took a her rifle, and committed suiside. But I don't know why! Why didn't she tell me anything!? I'm her best friend, so why couldn't she tell me anything. Anyways, after word I started crying, and here's the strangest part, I can't seem to speak. I'd open my mouth but words don't come out. The consoler said I must be in shock. I just hope it's temperarely. Could anyone give me advice on how to deal with a death of a friend? Tonight I'll pray for Shannon and her family. R.I.P. Goodbye best friend. :cry:

Oh, hon, I am so sorry to hear that... I will send you a PM, gimme a few minutes, k?

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

Im so sorry for you and for her.

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 13 years ago

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. May she rest in peace, I'll drop you a PM as well if you don't mind.

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

sorry to here about your friend.

if you need to talk, you can talk to me, I can listen, or try to help you straiten out your emotions or I can tell jokes and try to make you laugh.

I have no idea if any of this is going to be the slightest bit helpful, I kinda had a hard time thinking what to say, I find in similar situations I get confused more then anything else, empathy is hard.

anyway may she rest in peace, and I hope you pull threw this in one peace.

I wish you the best of luck, if you want to talk to me, I can be contacted any number of ways, I will do what I can for you.

did that mess do any good at all or do I have to go get InsaneAstroBoyLover's fail whale????
Last edited by Astro Forever on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: See PM.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

I'm terribly sorry to read that, Anime Girl! :cry: My sincere condolences.

Take care! :heart: I hope you have family and friends close to you to comfort you!

Fairlane12
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fairlane12 » 13 years ago

i'm sorry,but to TRY to cheer You up,I will send Astro over.

Me:Anime Girl needs to see you
:astro: :I'll be over there

Hope this makes you feel a little better

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

Thank you everybody. I feel much better with some friends to talk with. Someday, when I figure out how to, I'll post the DVD of the school's performance of Little Shop of Horrors, and in the description, I'll deticate it in loving memory of Shannon, even though she had a small part.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

here feed the dvd to this program
http://handbrake.fr/

then upload to youtube, you might have to cut it into paces first though.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 13 years ago

My deepest condolences for your loss. :cry:

Any death by suicide must be a dreadful shock in particular and I'm sorry you had to lose your friend through such circumstances. :o hmy: :(

Return to “General Discussion”