Random silly Chuck Norris facts.

Off topic discussion.
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Random silly Chuck Norris facts.

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

I think every forum needs to have a thread where they give their own Chuck Norris facts. Here's a few of mine, and if you know any more, you can give some.

Chuck Norris is so strong, he can lift a 3000 ton safe, with HIMSELF in it.

There used to be a Chuck Norris Street in New York, but a week later they changed the name because some very weird bad stuff was happening.

There's no such thing as evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allowded to live.

(This one I stole from Family Guy) They say that Chuck Norris doesn't have a chin under his beard, it's just another fist!

(My math teacher told me this one) Chuck Norris can divide by zero! (It's supposed to be impossible to divide by zero, as far as I been told.)
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 13 years ago

Dividing by zero would potentially give any number in existence. Fits well for him :cool:

What about this one? Chuck Norris can create a rock so heavy that he himself can't lift it. Or can't he? :p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"fafner" wrote:Dividing by zero would potentially give any number in existence. Fits well for him :cool:

What about this one? Chuck Norris can create a rock so heavy that he himself can't lift it. Or can't he? :p

LOL! XD :lol:
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 13 years ago

- When Chuck Norris jumps in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. The water gets Chuck Norris.

- When chuck norris does a push-up, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the earth down.

Poor guy! :p Meanwhile he must be sick & tired about his own facts.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

I found it a bit strange when one of my collegues kept coming up with new Chuck Norris jokes. :confused: It's just with this thread that I realized that this is actually a worldwide trend, and not even only in North America! :lol:

I tried to find out where that came from. According to wikipedia, he is not offended and finds some of them funny! Good for him! :cool: He's going to live a longer life! :lol:

Too bad I didn't listen more closely to my collegue because I could fill up this thread! Or perhaps not, some of them I believe I would never dare typing! :lol:

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

-In the morning Chuck Norris eats crayons and in the night he poops out master pieces.
:p
(i just had to add this one, it was the only could remember out of all of the ones my friend rambles about) :lol:

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"atoms_gf" wrote:-In the morning Chuck Norris eats crayons and in the night he poops out master pieces.
(i just had to add this one, it was the only could remember out of all of the ones my friend rambles about) :lol:

LOL! OH MAI GAWD!

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

"atoms_gf" wrote:-In the morning Chuck Norris eats crayons and in the night he poops out master pieces.

:lol: That's pretty funny!

DJaxs312
Metro City Citizen

Postby DJaxs312 » 13 years ago

Me: He has a fist in his beard and a snake in his...
Mom: HONEY! DINNER'S READY!
Me: Ooooo! DINNER!!!
King: DINNER MAH BOI!
Me: SHUT UP!

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Here's a couple more I found.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books, he stares em down and forces information from them.

Chuck Norris only uses a stunt double for crying scenes.

Return to “General Discussion”