I've got some baaaaad news! :'(

Off topic discussion.
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

I've got some baaaaad news! :'(

Postby Anime Girl » 12 years ago

Well you see I got this friend of mine named Konnor Fink. He's in my marching band class. Well, I found out he's gonna be moving away. I'm gonna be really sad. My band class is gonna be having a surprise going away party for him on Thursday. I have a secret. I like him, I mean I LIKE like him. He's really sweet, funny, and when I saw him at the homecoming dance in that suit, a little hansome. I've been keeping this secret from him ever since middle school. Should I tell him how I feel before he moves away?
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

Hhmm you could tell him, or you could get his phone number and email so you don't accually have to stop talking to him.

Satus
Robot President

Postby Satus » 12 years ago

Friends moving away is always sad, I hope you adjust. But before he does move, I do think you should tell him.

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 12 years ago

i think you should tell in Anime Girl!

Bigdog
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Bigdog » 12 years ago

"Anime Girl 16" wrote:Well you see I got this friend of mine named Konnor Fink. He's in my marching band class. Well, I found out he's gonna be moving away. I'm gonna be really sad. My band class is gonna be having a surprise going away party for him on Thursday. I have a secret. I like him, I mean I LIKE like him. He's really sweet, funny, and when I saw him at the homecoming dance in that suit, a little hansome. I've been keeping this secret from him ever since middle school. Should I tell him how I feel before he moves away?

You should definitely tell him, get to know him more and stay in touch. Who knows, he might just be the one you'll be with eternity. Just tell him your feelings so you can lose the burden on your shoulders because it will only get worse if you fail to do so . It's better to have your feelings all out and not having them reciprocated then never finding out and regretting your lack of action. Trust me , I'm going through something similar, though I've known her since High School .

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

I agree with Bigdog . . . Konnor may turn out to be someone sweet you'll always cherish, or - who knows? - he could be "the one," but only by opening up to him can you set the possibilities free!

I'm sorry to hear he's leaving, but you may find this event actually brings you closer! Life is so full of ironic situations! Best of luck to you!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Tell him! Tell him!

Postby Novacain » 12 years ago

"Anime Girl 16" wrote:Well you see I got this friend of mine named Konnor Fink. He's in my marching band class. Well, I found out he's gonna be moving away. I'm gonna be really sad. My band class is gonna be having a surprise going away party for him on Thursday. I have a secret. I like him, I mean I LIKE like him. He's really sweet, funny, and when I saw him at the homecoming dance in that suit, a little hansome. I've been keeping this secret from him ever since middle school. Should I tell him how I feel before he moves away?

Sheesh, that's not so baaaaad!

It's a minor disappointment that life is unfortunately full of. :rolleyes:

Like Bigdog and AprilSeven said, maybe he's the one and and this hiccup may just bring you both "closer", even though he is moving away.

And I also agree with everyone - I'd tell him... Had you started a poll it would have been a once sided win for sure! :lol:
The worst that could happen is you experience another minor disappointment if his feelings are not reciprocated - and if he as sweet as you say perhaps the beginning of a strong friendship.
Last edited by Novacain on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typo

Bigdog
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Bigdog » 12 years ago

"Novacain" wrote:[QUOTE=Anime Girl 16;176879]Well you see I got this friend of mine named Konnor Fink. He's in my marching band class. Well, I found out he's gonna be moving away. I'm gonna be really sad. My band class is gonna be having a surprise going away party for him on Thursday. I have a secret. I like him, I mean I LIKE like him. He's really sweet, funny, and when I saw him at the homecoming dance in that suit, a little hansome. I've been keeping this secret from him ever since middle school. Should I tell him how I feel before he moves away?

Sheesh, that's not so baaaaad!

It's a minor disappointment that life is unfortunately full of. :rolleyes:

Like Bigdog and AprilSeven said, maybe he's the one and and this hiccup may just bring you both "closer", even though his is moving away.

And I also agree with everyone - I'd tell him... Had you started a poll it would have been a once sided win for sure! :lol:
The worst that could happen is you experience another minor disappointment if his feelings are not reciprocated - and if he as sweet as you say perhaps the beginning of a strong friendship.[/QUOTE]

It's just better to find out rather than wondering about the road less traveled. Read that poem AnimeGirl15. It might inspire you.

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 12 years ago

You should tell him that as soon as you see him!
-If he says yes, get his personal information like his phone number and all. :)
-If he says no, it's his loss. and he's moving away so you don't need to feel guilty. :)
keep that determination in your heart! you could have the best time ever, just from saying one sentance. but don't make it too long.

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 12 years ago

definitely tell him and get contact information if you didn't already, keep in touch with em, if nothing else then you can have a good friend.

if it is meant to go farther then friendship then it will, just let it go there on it's own.

and good luck.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Return to “General Discussion”