Does anyone join any other websites?

Off topic discussion.
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Does anyone join any other websites?

Postby Anime Girl » 12 years ago

I'm just curious. Do you join any other websites or forums? I join a few other forums. I join the Sailor Moon forum, the Regular Show forum, and the Hey Arnold! forum (although the latter 2 are pretty much dead and I'm the only other person on there), and I also have a YouTube, TinierMe, and Cheezburgerz account.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby jmb2891 » 12 years ago

Just Youtube & Ultimate-Guitar for me.
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."
-Jim Morrison

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great."
-Mark Twain

Please check out:
My YouTube Channel
My Ultimate-Guitar Profile

Bakabits
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Bakabits » 12 years ago

Definitely My Anime List. Its a site where u can list every anime you watched by the episode. You can also communicate with other members who have similar interests by posting on the forums or even joining clubs! For gaming I recently started using Steam. The only other things i go on is skype and MSN messenger. I would be happy to add people on any of these minus skype. You just need to let me know before i tell u guys that.
My profiles for each:

MAL: DD2769
Steam: Bakabits

Edit: Added my msn to my member page on here. Just tell me who you guys are if u message me. Or you can just say hi....
Last edited by Bakabits on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now active on MyAnimeList

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 12 years ago

Tezuka in English, AniDB (same kind of site as My Anime List, each anime have their own boards, but they're not that active) and I have a personal blog.
I'm on Twitter.

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 12 years ago

I do belong to Tezuka in English as Princess Sapphire but I hardly ever visit there these days.

I am also on deviantart and the Muppet Central Forum.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 12 years ago

I recently joined the http://www.sffchronicles.co.uk forum, & have been occasionally browsing & even creating threads there.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 12 years ago

The only other two sites I am a member on are a Dragon Ball forum called Daizenshuu EX (soon to be Kanzenshuu) and Anime News Network. I rarely log in on the latter website.

Atomars
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atomars » 12 years ago

Yes, I joined Facebook, YouTube, and Deviantart just to name a few :)

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

THEY HAVE A HEY ARNOLD ! FORUM?- I LOVE ARNOLD and i love the CHRISTMAS special SHOWING how caring ARNOLD is and how sweet HELGA is and cutely strong girl she is to give up her "special" CHRISTMAS gift to help ARNOLD reunite a father and a daughter! HELGA loving ARNOLD is so cute girl sweet!

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 12 years ago

"avatargirl" wrote:THEY HAVE A HEY ARNOLD ! FORUM?- I LOVE ARNOLD and i love the CHRISTMAS special SHOWING how caring ARNOLD is and how sweet HELGA is and cutely strong girl she is to give up her "special" CHRISTMAS gift to help ARNOLD reunite a father and a daughter! HELGA loving ARNOLD is so cute girl sweet!

Yeah there is a Hey Arnold forum. I have a link to it in my signiture. I go by the name Hey Bunny on the forum. I already posted a Hey Arnold drawing, wrote a chapter of a fanfiction/fan episode, and posted in other topics as well. Helga is one of my favorite Hey Arnold characters too. She's so funny. I'm like her in a way because I can be such a drama queen like she is. XD
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Return to “General Discussion”