FAVORITE ROBOT AFTER ASTROBOY AND HIS SISTER ZORAN? What robot do you dislike?

Off topic discussion.
Beyond the Stars

FAVORITE ROBOT AFTER ASTROBOY AND HIS SISTER ZORAN? What robot do you dislike?

Postby avatargirl » 11 years ago

HI- HUGS SWEETLY- WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE ROBOT AFTER ASTROBOY AND HIS SISTER ZORAN? MINE IS OPTIMUS PRIME CAUSE HE IS A SWEET
CARING ROBOT WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT HUMANS AND OTHER LIFE-FORMS- JUST LIKE ASTROBOY ! THANKS - PRAY EVERYONE ETERNAL LIFE AND SAFETY AND HAPPINESS ALWAYS- your AVATARGIRL friend always in love and friendship always!

MEGATRON I DISLIKE TO THE MAX- HATE TO BE UNGIRL SWEET BUT IN HIS CASE WILL MAKE A EXCEPTION! BOO MEGATRON!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

ASTROBOY LOVE YOU :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub: :wub:

OPTIMUS PRIME- LIKE YOU AS A FRIEND :)

WONDER IF OPTIMUS PRIME AND TRANSFORMERS IS KINDA BASED ON ASTROBOY?

BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 11 years ago

My favorite robot other than Astro?
Well, it's between Jenny/xj9, robot boy, or Johnny 5

My least favorite robot?
I would have to say megaman... I don't know why though :p
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Fuzzy Pickles!
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fuzzy Pickles! » 11 years ago

My favorite would be Mega Man.

Solarcat20
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Solarcat20 » 11 years ago

not exactly my favorite but like is Rosie the robot maid from the Jetsons, come to think of it, she was the first cartoon robot i ever heard of.

megaman, idon't exactly dislike, i'm just not interested

Satus
Robot President

Postby Satus » 11 years ago

I can't possibly pick a favourite robot. :p But I do like Zeta from The Zeta Project quite a lot, as well as some other robots such as Mega Man.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

Gotta be R2D2. He is the funniest, cutest little thing on 3 wheels (IMHO)!

Who knew that squeaky noises could communicate so effectively, plus he took a bullet for Luke and didn't even complain. And who did Princess Leia entrust with her video? Not C3PO, my friends - but trusty little R2.

After that is John Malkoviches' robotic character "Ulysses" from "Making Mr. Right"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Making_Mr._Right

Come to think of it, there is more than a hint of the Tenma/Shadow thing going on here.

Crazed, anti-social roboticist creates look-alike robot and finally eschews humans (while the robot embraces humanity). A funny "chick flick" and Malkovich is CUUUUUUUTE!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 11 years ago

I was going to say someone different, but I'm going to have to agree with AprilSeven! R2D2 certainly takes first place for me.

I also like Ha-chan, or Android #8 from Dragon Ball. He looks like Frankenstein, but is a pretty gentle giant. Great friend to Goku during his younger days.

I can't say that I have a least favorite robot.

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 11 years ago

I really like Jenny from My Life as a Teenage Robot, Hatsune Miku, Tima from Metropolis, and Cutie Honey. I dunno. I love the idea of human like robots with souls. It's fun to read about. I actually write my own stories myself with characters like that.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 11 years ago

hi-thanks everyone i also like JENNY and the robot from the JETSONS- PRAY EVERYONE THE very BEST- ETERNAL SALVATION and safety and happiness always- your AVATARGIRL friend always in love and friendship always- hugs sweetly always

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 11 years ago

I'm really fond of Key Mima from "Key the Metal Idol", a regularly introverted robot girl who can summon incredible feats of strength when feeling extreme emotion (i.e. blowing up a room full of fembots by singing "la", and throwing a middle-aged man onto an apartment complex roof).

As well, there's R Ichiro Tanaka from "Kyukyoku Chojin R", who's fueled by rice, haplessly rides bikes and leads a photography club, and at one point his mad scientist father and surrogate mother tell his origin story and it parodies Astro's. I also like the really flamboyant, lavender-coloured technician/janitor/mombot Larry3000 from "Time Squad"!
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Return to “General Discussion”