How Was Your Day?

Off topic discussion.
Earthshine

How Was Your Day?

Postby Earthshine » 11 years ago

Similar to the "Random Post" Thread, but specifically for sharing how your day has been! Anything interesting happen?

So far my day has been okay, started out rather rough as my partner had one gnarly headache, but that's been remedied. Now we're finally hanging out with an old friend that we have not been able to see for a long time.

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 11 years ago

rip.jpg
rip.jpg (9.2 KiB) Viewed 1634 times

Clearly my day so far has been consisting of boredom. :p

Is it Friday yet?????

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

Imma waitin' on a BIG ol' snowstorm!! :w00t:

UPDATE: Yaaay! We just got let out of work early!!! SNOW DAY!!!
Last edited by AprilSeven on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

Well today at school was a bit boring a we did was speak french all day long learning about geography and writing and grammar. Another thing is we got piled on with snow over night like almost 3 feet of snow by now and man is it cold when I get snow down my boot and it touches my skin it starts to sting
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 11 years ago

I had a pretty good day. I got to go to my favorite Chinese food restaurant, and the game stop at the mall, where I got a bunch of cool YuGiOh cards. I got a Dark Magician Girl!
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 11 years ago

My two daughters survived the blizzard in Boston (first time they EVER saw that much snow having lived in Florida all their lives). Guess you're used to the weather AprilSeven. Last blizzard I was in was back in '77-78 living in Marlboro Mass. I was hoping for clear skies tonight, but it looks like it is clouding up. Guess I WON'T be heading over to the observatory later.....

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

Driving wasn't much fun yesterday with the snow. It wasn't as bad as in the US, fortunately for us. This has been such a long week... I mostly just rested today, I needed it!

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

yeah blizzard was pretty bad they even made us go outside for recess it was freezing cold with the ghusts of winds
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Astro-Rokku-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astro-Rokku-chan » 11 years ago

My weekend was pretty good; finally got to see Wreck it Ralph in theaters. I wasn't expecting much but it was actually really good! And then I went shopping and found the Astro Boy movie on DVD for only 5 dollars!!! Bought it without a second thought and then my sister and I watched it twice in a row today XD

Haha, I thought it was finally starting to warm up here (I actually wore my light jacket outside for the first time in a while), and then the next thing I know there's another blizzard XD

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 11 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:Driving wasn't much fun yesterday with the snow. It wasn't as bad as in the US, fortunately for us. This has been such a long week... I mostly just rested today, I needed it!

Haha, snow? I already forgot what that is :p

Hope you had a good rest!

Return to “General Discussion”