Who's the youngest on the forum

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

Maybe it's meeeeee not sure
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

There used to be a member who was 10 or 11 - but that was a few years ago. I think it was either T-bucket or Androids101...
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

racoonangel
Robot President

well I'm sure they are older then me by now
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 11 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:There used to be a member who was 10 or 11 - but that was a few years ago. I think it was either T-bucket or Androids101...

Pretty sure it was T-bucket. I thought Androids101 was a teenager.

I know Fairlane12 was about 10 or 11 when he joined. He's about 13 now, I think.

Seems a large portion of members are young girls within the 10-13 year-old range when they first register for ABO. They tend to be the youngest while they're active on here. Many of them seem to post for a couple years, then leave the forum never to be seen again. Rarely do you get a member from that category who sticks around for the long haul.

racoonangel
Robot President

I think I'm going to stick around for quite a while I think astro boy's too cute to dump him
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Toshio
Banned

Postby Toshio » 11 years ago

"racoonangel" wrote:I think I'm going to stick around for quite a while I think astro boy's too cute to dump him

Age doesn't means that you need to bump things which you love.

I am an adult myself and I love the series so much that it give me inspiration for drawings.

After all, liking animes doesn't mean we are being really immature, right?

Anyway, I don't think the previous users cited can be count as the "youngest", they're the youngest during the time which they registered, right?

So, who's the youngest which registered recently?

racoonangel
Robot President

I think I am the youngest
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

It's hard to say who's the youngest at the moment, since the date of birth field is not mandatory and many people may not reveal their age. And a search in the database says that the youngest registered member who ever posted was born on December 7, 2012. :rolleyes: It was a spammer.

"Shiyonasan" wrote:Seems a large portion of members are young girls within the 10-13 year-old range when they first register for ABO. They tend to be the youngest while they're active on here. Many of them seem to post for a couple years, then leave the forum never to be seen again. Rarely do you get a member from that category who sticks around for the long haul.

True; but a few of those who have posted significantly come back here a few years later if only to say "hello", sometimes tell us about their new interests, and this is always a pleasure. :D

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 11 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:[QUOTE=Shiyonasan;206496]Seems a large portion of members are young girls within the 10-13 year-old range when they first register for ABO. They tend to be the youngest while they're active on here. Many of them seem to post for a couple years, then leave the forum never to be seen again. Rarely do you get a member from that category who sticks around for the long haul.

True; but a few of those who have posted significantly come back here a few years later if only to say "hello", sometimes tell us about their new interests, and this is always a pleasure. :D [/QUOTE]

That is true. I can think of a couple members whom have done that.

I suppose you can't really blame them for moving on though. As we grow older, we gain new interests and sometimes those new interests overtake old ones. This is especially true for interests you have when you're a kid. But I digress...

Racoonangel just might be the youngest currently. I can't think of any other active members who are within the 10-14 year-old range at the moment.

racoonangel
Robot President

one thing is I am in elementary
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Return to “General Discussion”