Dr. Ochanomizu's tea water party [merged with Random Post Thread]

Off topic discussion.
Toshio
Banned

Dr. Ochanomizu's tea water party [merged with Random Post Thread]

Postby Toshio » 11 years ago

Use this thread to talk about random stuff which you like.
So, I'm practing drawings better and soon I'll publish some results here in the forum.
Also, my work place is in the summer season so it'll be pretty tough.
Specially now that I don't have other people to help out at the night, since most co-workers who were of the same sector which I work are now gone.
I work in local supermarket so a lot of customers from other cities and even countries appears buying stuff.
Rough is during the closure that there are stupid people who insist of entering the market when we are already closed.
After the gate is closed, nobody is allowed to enter, but I usually have to deal with rude and unreasonable people who doesn't care if the gate is closed under the manager's orders.
Also, I'm thinking about making my own Tetsuwan Atom community, but I'm not sure if somebody would like to join.

jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby jmb2891 » 11 years ago

I'm taking a vacation week from work for finals and I start a new position when I go back!
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."
-Jim Morrison

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great."
-Mark Twain

Please check out:
My YouTube Channel
My Ultimate-Guitar Profile

Toshio
Banned

Yesterday was pretty rough, my workplace (a SuperMarket) got a powerouttage and we got till 6:00 PM without eletrocity. Due to that we had to wait till the power came back.
For some reason, a box-officer in the market went insane and attacked another, she even broke the victim's glasses. That attacker was a bad employer who always did amateurish mistakes, but she went crazy with a co-worker for no justified reason.

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 11 years ago

THANKS I LOVE TO POST- wish I could post 10 times a day here but I can't! love everyone here and pray everyone eternal salvation and safety and happiness! MERRY CHRISTMAS 2012 AD and happy 2013 ad- bye for now with love

Gemstone2474
Rocket Ball Champion
Location: I come from a land down under, where women glow and men thunder!

Postby Gemstone2474 » 11 years ago

For some reason I feel like one of those giant swirly lollypops "drool" :p
(What??? This is the random post thread!:lol :)
*ABSCOND*

Toshio
Banned

I'm practicing more with tablet.
Now, I'm thinking about making HD sprites of Pluto.
Hope I can find a way to color them correctly.

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 11 years ago

HI- HUGS GIGGLES THIS IS SO CUTE AND SWEET- love posting here- and I hope we all can be friends always- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2012AD - HAPPY SAVED AND SAFE 2013 AD - PLEASE LET ME BE FIRST TO WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS 2013 AD - LOVE ALL OF YOU VERY MUCH- YOUR FRIEND AVATARGIRL ALWAYS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 11 years ago

I... like Pokéfarm. O-o;

lolwut

Toshio
Banned

Oh, let's talk about something which happened recently in our lifes just keep the topic more coherent.
Btw, it's not annoying when you're working in a market and somebody invade it after it was already closed?
I was keeping the gate yesterday as usual and I opened it to let a car leaves, but a man prompt invaded with his car ignoring that was already closed, he just ran into without giving the chance for the other car leave.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 11 years ago

And /that/ is what we call a giant douchebag, ladies and gentleman.

Not only does it seem like the market is closed; it also seems that this guy was a rather reckless driver!
lolwut

Return to “General Discussion”