Dr. Ochanomizu's tea water party [merged with Random Post Thread]

Off topic discussion.
Toshio
Banned

Postby Toshio » 11 years ago

I'll comment with time, but anyway 21th is finally over.
Let's have fun tomorrow, everyone^^

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

It's not over yet it's 8:55 here in Canada
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

Hello everyone! :)

I'm tired and aching everywhere, I've had a crazy day... :eek: I must be the only person around who actually went shopping for nothing related to Christmas. :lol: Then I worked super hard in my home... I'm now waiting for my hair to finish drying, and then off to bed... I'm certainly looking forward to reading everybody's stories, hopefully tomorrow! :)

The weather today was one of the strangest I can recall. It started with small snowflakes, then huge, wet snowflakes, then rain, then more snowflakes, then fine hail (that hurt!), then a little bit of blue sky, and then it didn't stop raining... Thankfully my boots are still perfectly waterproof! :D

Toshio
Banned

Well, no end of the world at all...
The mayans were wrong and it was annoying reading a lot of foolishness saying they were right.
Ah, I really wished to have more people in my own community.
I am not sure if the server is compatible for everyone's computers...
But, back about yesterday: it was filled of work and started to rain during the afternoon till the night, when I was leaving, the rain got a lot weaker.
Also, I believe it'll rain again today.
Btw, I was playing Tetsuwan Atom 2003 for PS2, the plot sucks a lot...
Even Atlas was purposeless, just a robot wanting to get rid of humans for no reason and don't had anything with the Atlas from the 2003 anime.
Atom even kills him, which feels out of the character, despite being a game I think it's not something really good.
Also, Pluto sent henchmen to deal with Atom in the industrial area, despite saying it would one on one battle which again sounds out of his character.
Last edited by Toshio on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

racoonangel
Robot President

Apparently the mayans did not finnish their calendar, and even if an asteroid came close to earth, scientists have proven we can shoot a rocket at it pushing it in another directions. If the asteroid hit earth the only damage it could do is probably hit one city or forest or something like that. Its not like it can hit the earth's core and break earth in half. With the technology we have today it is improbable for what happened in the dinasore age to occur now.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Toshio
Banned

Heh, I don't like these stories, they only made people paranoid and nervous...
Then again, we should shut up about stuff like the end of the world and follow our daily lifes.
And, I do not like Naruto.

racoonangel
Robot President

Well, then
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Toshio
Banned

Things went pretty rushed up today and ironically a woman who invaded the market said that I was a guy without education.
But then again, not accepting the fact the market was closed and invading was quite a lack of education, right? How ironic...
Also, I've defeated Pluto in Tetsuwan Atom 2004 for PS2 and his death was more pitful with Dark Pluto killing him from behind after being defeated by Atom.
I wonder why the gamemakers had to make such a awful plot.
Shadow ended up becoming the real antagonist after ditching Dr. Tenma and he mainly care about destroying the world than anything else.
Last edited by Toshio on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

racoonangel
Robot President

omg i'm so excited i just ordered some astro boy comic books and i can't wait till they come in
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Toshio
Banned

What? You ordered the Now Comics? You'll be pretty disappointed if you get these O_O

Return to “General Discussion”