Dr. Ochanomizu's tea water party [merged with Random Post Thread]

Off topic discussion.
Robin
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Robin » 11 years ago

"racoonangel" wrote:lol love it. I wish I had boots that looked just like astro's. I think astro boy is so adorable I bet you'd look just like him too. I fell in love with astro boy after watching the movie then I watched the 2003 series and the 80s.

lol I get stopped a lot around when I go place like Washington DC and stuff. Please stop me and tell me "You know, you look exactly like Astroboy! I am like, It's because I TRY to look like him. The only thing I lack is the flying part! (Working on that still) lol and yes... I DO get asked if my undies are green and black :D

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

that is so cute. Well I'm a fan girl so there is no way I can possibly look like astro
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Robin
Rocket Ball Champion

"racoonangel" wrote:that is so cute. Well I'm a fan girl so there is no way I can possibly look like astro

haha that sucks :D My dad had to order the boots for me... they were SO expensive... lol and I use more hair gel then you would believe...

racoonangel
Robot President

"Andrew_Wiggin" wrote:[QUOTE=racoonangel;208474]lol love it. I wish I had boots that looked just like astro's. I think astro boy is so adorable I bet you'd look just like him too. I fell in love with astro boy after watching the movie then I watched the 2003 series and the 80s.

lol I get stopped a lot around when I go place like Washington DC and stuff. Please stop me and tell me "You know, you look exactly like Astroboy! I am like, It's because I TRY to look like him. The only thing I lack is the flying part! (Working on that still) lol and yes... I DO get asked if my undies are green and black :D [/QUOTE]

so people actually reconize you as astro boy how cute, like your our actual hero
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

racoonangel
Robot President

sometimes I jump up in the air and shout lets rocket then my best friend tells me to stop
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Robin
Rocket Ball Champion

"racoonangel" wrote:sometimes I jump up in the air and shout lets rocket then my best friend tells me to stop

lol Me too! And when they get mad I Yell "Cool you're jets!"

racoonangel
Robot President

I love doing it, sometimes my friend with start shaking me then here comes the quote " everything is shaking "
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Robin
Rocket Ball Champion

"racoonangel" wrote:I love doing it, sometimes my friend with start shaking me then here comes the quote " everything is shaking "

lol or when I get confused... "That does not compute!"

Fuzzy Pickles!
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fuzzy Pickles! » 11 years ago

Hello Andrew_Wiggin.

I don't want to sound disrespectful and I like Atom (Astro Boy), but trying to look exactly like him is... kind of creepy.

Robin
Rocket Ball Champion

"astarisborn94" wrote:Hello Andrew_Wiggin.

I don't want to sound disrespectful and I like Atom (Astro Boy), but trying to look exactly like him is... kind of creepy.

How so? I am small enough for it too work for me :D

Return to “General Discussion”