Dr. Ochanomizu's tea water party [merged with Random Post Thread]

Off topic discussion.
racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

http://www.soku.com/t/nisearch/eternal%20boy%202/ Hey guys if any of you haven't seen eternal boy I found a web that you can watch it in english sub

I watched it and it was soooooo good and it was soooo cute when Astro dressed up as peter pan
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Toshio
Banned

Dr. Ochanomizu's tea water party

Postby Toshio » 11 years ago

The goofy name stands due the fact "Ochanomizu" means "Tea Water".

That thread is a replacement for "Random Post Thread", after all it's not a good idea to have a post which goes way too random.
If people goes overboard, then it's difficult to keep track of the posts.

So, let's enjoy talking about interesting subjects which doesn't fit in other forums.

Yesterday I had to work alone during the night, but that's not all bad, since I got a day-off today.

I've been playing Final Fantasy 9 and I may resume playing Super Mario Galaxy.
That Cosmic Comet effect from the game is sick, because you have to face a annoying copy of yourself.

I'll stay home all the day today, after all there is not many places to visit in my city.

If is to talk about drawings, I've made more of Uran, but so far just her head.
Guess I'll try draw all of her versions arguing each other, I think it would be fun.

racoonangel
Robot President

I made a drawing of Astro boy but haven't posted yet.

Another thing I watched eternel boy it was amazing especially the part where astro was dressed up as peter pan soooooooooooo cute.

Yesterday I was gaming and drawing, I played a little bit of cod, and I'm currently working on buliding a minecraft hunger games map.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Toshio
Banned

I like the message of perseverance in Eternal Boy.

Man, the theme of perseverance is so beautiful^^

I've meet a man who had a deformation in his right arm which was twisted up and he got a deformed hand with 3 fingers.

But, he was still able to have a family and a good job.

Mighty Atom's stories talks about perseverance most of the time.

Btw, how about drawing Uran again too?

Good luck^^

Anyway there is a stray kitty around my home, seems it was abandoned and it's always fleeing from anyone who try to reach it.
Last edited by Toshio on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

racoonangel
Robot President

I could think about doing another Uran drawing I've been quite busy praticing my manga drawing skills, ever since I heard that astro boy was a manga/anime, I was hooked on anime I love it I've admired it for awhile since 2009 I watched pretty cure and really enjoyed the style. If you want I can post more of my art on deviantart. I've also been showing my art on my youtube channel.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

"Toshio" wrote:That thread is a replacement for "Random Post Thread", after all it's not a good idea to have a post which goes way too random.
If people goes overboard, then it's difficult to keep track of the posts.

So, let's enjoy talking about interesting subjects which doesn't fit in other forums.

I've merged both topics, because neither have a specific topic. They are redundant. If there is no specific topic, you can't complain then that people are too off topic, no matter what the title is.

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 11 years ago

"Toshio" wrote:Yesterday I had to work alone during the night, but that's not all bad, since I got a day-off today.

You think that's bad, my job is freakin' unbelievable! I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there's this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she's pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless! :shifty: The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She's extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer either, and frankly I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

This other coworker, well... She might actually be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she works with the lot of us. However, she's a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not even sure she showers. :sick: I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel in the crown has got to be the pot smoking fella. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. :rolleyes: He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big freakin' dog to work.
Every day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Heck, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single freakin' day.
Anyway, I drive these planks around in my van and we solve mysteries and stuff.

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 11 years ago

HUGS NOVACAIN SO YOUR LIFE IS SORTA LIKE that show- pray you the very best and everyone else- eternal life and safety always!

Toshio
Banned

I've merged both topics, because neither have a specific topic. They are redundant. If there is no specific topic, you can't complain then that people are too off topic, no matter what the title is.

What I mean that some comments which goes overboard may make the thread annoying to read like "Random Thread is Random" or jokes like "Thread Killer" or needless macros like motivational posters which mocks other users posts.

That's what I mean so remove the "Merged With Random Post Thread" in the title, ok?

Yesterday, I've got a visit to Joinville and I tried to find tokusatsu shows in DVDs, but the store which had them was closed down and moved.

So, I've bought Kirby's Return To Dream Land for Wii.

I also got the time to know the price of the Nintendo Wii U which is still pretty expensive in Brazil.

racoonangel
Robot President

right now I'm needing to get my self more art supplies but I'm a little stuck On cash so I think I'm gonna go into work soon.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Return to “General Discussion”