New searchs on Skunk Kusai!

Off topic discussion.
Astrogirl500
Rocket Ball Champion

New searchs on Skunk Kusai!

Postby Astrogirl500 » 10 years ago

Hello! Today i used japanese word search for skunk kusai ( スカンク草井 ) by pasting on search bow and i've found new pictures on Skunk:

first,this!

ps : if you know what manga is when skunk have a chinese / japan hat and mustach (below picture book) ,reply me?
Last edited by Astrogirl500 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 10 years ago

That's from Phoenix (Hi no Tori). It says as such right next to the photo anyway, not sure what his character name is though as sometimes his name changes.

Astrogirl500
Rocket Ball Champion

"Earthshine" wrote:That's from Phoenix (Hi no Tori). It says as such right next to the photo anyway, not sure what his character name is though as sometimes his name changes.

Awsome reply,thanks dear! : D

Astrogirl500
Rocket Ball Champion

Second , i've found a passionnated story (in japanese) with Skunk at second war in 20th century click on!

Image (i always thought to skunk's nationality is german)

Image Aww!!Skunk is so gentle! :heart: :heart:

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 10 years ago

Where is this story clip from? I'm not really sure if that's Skunk, even though they do look very similar. The name under his picture says "Shutsu" and I think "Tensoro" (the furigana is so tiny) as his name. Unless I am mistaking and that's just another name for Skunk in this story... it also doesn't quite look like Tezuka's works but I may be wrong too.

Astrogirl500
Rocket Ball Champion

Yes...maybe

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 10 years ago

That could be from the Japanese edition of Tezuka's Adolf manga.
I recently read the English translated version and some of the artwork looks familiar but I didn't remember Skunk in there. I DO remember that Lamp was. Here is the title page image that you linked to...
Yes I think that it IS. Look at the name in the upper left hand corner. That IS Tezuka.

computer translation of the site:
Please note that "Tezuka Osamu bug" Is a literal translation, the 'BUG' is Tezuka's own insertion of the "Mushi" or insect into his signature!

Chuokoron-Sha published in 1989 of historical manga series was what Tezuka Osamu bug supervisor. Cartoon history often has been configured according to political history appeared in the various historical figures. There may be retold as a staid have appeared on "world history" series of SHUEISHA proofs on some fictional character has any publishing companies as much as possible to avoid this approach. From the limited time and local hero around the dramatized as the history and reality of scarce and it's.

And where is this history (15 volumes) of the world of Tezuka Osamu bugs under the supervision is staid Singularity configuration instead of just a staid perfectly lead character and drama to unfold, not appear almost part of the appearance of a real person. It's a technique really seems to manga artist Osamu Tezuka. Introduction to historical events are documented in uninterrupted cartoon topics page. Is a unique volume 15 and "the future" portrays the history of the future from now should happen after being turned to the present.

Although so Tezuka mounds in addition to mean writing directly is strictly supervised by Tezuka, name is credited in editing or, anemic Tezuka touch consists of the most winding drawings and cartoons. Anime, Tezuka touch was out pretty heavily in the exception 'during WWII and rise and fall to Hitler's Third Reich' that particular vol. 13. Drawing by a man named Osamu Tezuka productions Horiuchi original. This person have been involved synops. No choice but seems so far from my eyes so much power Tezuka joined pretty this volume. This book was published in 1984 by Osamu Tezuka exactly at this time Toller and feature-length cartoon that deals with the Third Reich "attention to ad Ruff" was serialized in Bungei shunju.

2. Book 13, rise and fall to Hitler's Third Reich and World War II Cornerstone vol. 13 rise and fall to Hitler's Third Reich and World War II have the story of two boys and a girl. Father is the son Steiner air force generals was the name air force pilots since World War II in Germany Peter Steiner is one of them. Yang ロボツキ more boys, came on the Vienna music training in Poland who has it. The girl's sister Peter Marie Steiner. Peter is a piano virtuoso, Yang is a virtuoso of the violin. Two people's friends was hard music in Germany after the annexation of Austria's capital, Vienna. Peter piano skills stay in Hitler's eyes, presidential pianist cum and guards ( instead of SS SD ) to promoted to have. Germany invaded Poland and World War II began. Peter tried to escape to France Yang Poland man's best friend, Marie guide shall have. Germany army invaded France and landed up at Dunkirk until Yang Marie, yearns to Yang 付従い to him, two people are missing and missing. Yang stayed in France German star to join along with the two brothers that Jean Jeanne saved from the army and resistance activity to the Germany army. ( This, Joan and Jean is an incarnation of トリープ and aliens is a historical manga series about people weep. )

Peter music resounded as a pianist of the Führer in Berlin which will soon be sent to amuse to Poland by presidential order that. Peter finding the Yang family, so what he saw was real massive "non-Aryans" were hospitalized at Auschwitz, has been erased.

JA Yang was at war with ンヌ and Jean and Marie was cornered Gestapo eventually shed survived Jeanne let everyone. Yang to overthrow Hitler all alone, took the motorcycle and the Germany Army military police uniforms, to Berlin. Yang was caught out true colors in Berlin and tortured at the Gestapo headquarters in Berlin sent to jail. Death to the endangered healed wounds by the psychic alien (トリープ ) Jeanne dead wish that I want to play violin but Yang has finally, playing the violin in solitary confinement. Notice the Guards Corps major Peter ear, and its tone and Yang. David Schütz Sergeant Peter succeed yan to escape from Gestapo headquarters.

Or want, Hitler committed suicide in the besieged Soviet troops Berlin Führerbunker Peter ground out wandering in Berlin turned into a battlefield, without hearing the Sergeant Schütz's and wanted to return to Vienna that dazzle the the anymore becomes so were killed in the Red Army barely, saved in the Nick of time ツベターエフ Captain humanitarian group Red Army officer. ※

It was Yang and Peter, Marie reunited in ruined Berlin, across the six-year war since 1939, two people playing Beethoven's spring.

3. Skunk in Astro Boy

Schütz Sergeant in World War II and the rise and fall-Hitler's Third Reich

Unique method of a manga by Osamu Tezuka.

It's a star system.

A whether a certain characters made some cartoon actors as if they were to coming up (starring ).

Say, ham and egg and crafty acetylene lamps if the villain. Dr. Ochanomizu and he has Dr. tenma is also a cartoon on actors. They are to appear beyond individual anime and manga series like movie actor Though different from different cartoon characters. It is a star system.

However star system not used in historical manga series of Chuokoron-Sha. Being used in the "World War II and rise and fall to Hitler's Third Reich," vol. 13, only that even just one person. It's the Batman of Peter Schütz Sergeant.

You'll see Schutz frog face, Tezuka Osamu fan who is soon. A "Skunk stood at all times as evil to justice Atom astroboy" (Skunk, kusai).

Skunk is a cunning, such as living crime, sarcastic jerks of a ruthless character. It design model was the American actor Richard Widmark.

Skunk darkness dominates the world of the evil boss, exploits the robot, always have to challenge crime but to human society. He has fear of authority than the police. Everything is alive in attitudes with money and blackmail with violence on somebody. Intimidate the judicial in underworld power and about to be arrested again, come out Saha and acquitted. It's like that character. Skunk presence underscores the atom justice as the nemesis of the atom in バイプレーヤー continued to be. No skunks played by such good people from its look and useful history.

It is one of the villain actors in the Tezuka family leading to ham and eggs or acetylene lamps.

This of Tezuka Osamu characters (Star) not appeared basically in the history of comic book series. No necessity to played Schütz Sergeant Skunk bother even vol.13 rise and fall to Hitler's Third Reich and World War II. But it's here alone, using the star system, which appeared more familiar villains star Tezuka was only here.

Hated from Peter Schütz Sergeant played by Skunk is a precocious cynic. While Schütz himself knowing it also secretly pleased without going to the front line in being assigned to the pianist Hitler Batman lives. Such nature of the insidious nature of "Skunk" and no gaps.

Look down on, appalled at the Peter Steiner SS Maj. Schütz Sergeant played by Su-Chang is a naive preppy superiors in the mind looking like. And though Schütz in position using its position as "great" on the other hand, say the irony, while constantly worry about Peter's. To say AW shvitz go knowing anything Peter, or admonishing "is not good", from Gestapo headquarters for Peter to jailbreak Yang court-martial prepared to hand to 伝ったり. Schutz is Peter favorite as beyond "military system" or "senior officers". Justice and evil not responsible are no longer there.

Schütz's asshole really isn't it. That there is no appearance annoyed as the nemesis of the atom.

Injured, and risking his life, wander in the uniform of the SS transferred to the Wehrmacht from Waffen SS in the battle of Berlin, battles in the frontier during the former superior officer, Peter to save.

With a smile of relief while holding the shoulder injury to see finally Yang and Peter are you--Beethoven's spring in the ruins of Berlin's "major, your safe was..." and mumble.

Rice course, reading historical comic elementary school students at the time in 1984, "Astro Boy" Skunk and Tezuka's star system wouldn't know about it. But skunks Schütz Sergeant's Atom generation me point deeply moved. In fact most influential Schütz Sergeant in this cartoon I. No, because people had.

I was a gimmick to send a small message with his human love of Osamu Tezuka "tender heart" man originally has made actors Skunk who, more familiar 'rise and fall-hittin' RA of the Third Reich and World War II' in the history of comics do not use the star system.
Last edited by Tetsuwan Penguin on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 10 years ago

Rest of the translation:

4. Osamu Tezuka told him that

I called masterpieces of Tezuka Osamu bugs in later years is "attention to Adolf" don't like.

Something Tezuka possessed inherent therein or from cannot see me only as a grotesque sense of ideals were aiming for work that. Savage world just can't read adult literary magazine, and stylized would be 'bungeishunju', which takes in the charm of Tezuka's works. Works depicting the same dark side even "only lamplight and hymn" and "mortal atsumare! "For to feel strong sympathy and fascination.

Once racial representation was that was ridiculed by Kimba also, new great cartoon genre and even fights and comic story was. Also had numerous representations and read works by Tezuka necessarily humanitarian and non-racism and I don't think even we can't deny. Passage of time and of his works evolved slowly in. Ideals to the mutual understanding between robots and humans of "forced expect science and civilization" and "Communist of the animal struggle that defy the laws of nature" might have been while changing theme, power and personal"one after another, and straying too Tezuka was not dumped eventually to human mind, having it and smallest unit of life.

In this "more of"Adolf attention to"" this work is one answer. At least instead Tezuka directly pushed the brush folded, bearing his name, this work is close to his ideal. The thing he is leaving this world four years ago.

A serialized in the human-Ch'iu "attention to Adolf' was not Tezuka that thing able is here. And expresses it's existence of Schütz Sergeant Skunk and his villain パイプレーヤー played.

It became 還らぬ who eventually Tezuka fell disease after the publication of this book.

The 1989 thing. Coincidently he fondly expected to the 21 century, writing essays faced squarely and youth while spelling also became the last to "defend the planet glass" was working on.

"Osamu Tsukamoto insect supervised by world history" vol. 13 rise and fall to Hitler's Third Reich and World War II is a work not featured rarely as Tezuka-related work. "Attention to Adolf" page read wants to thank you for you 併読 this works well by all means. Certainly "world history and reality is so much sweeter? I don't know.. tsukeyashinee. "That voice is heard even if might be.

However, I never even listening to the melody of sweet idealism of Osamu Tezuka, not bad I think.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page

http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Astrogirl500
Rocket Ball Champion

Now i used japanese name on corean traduction with google traduction for skunk kusai :

アトムスカンク 2003 ----> 아톰 스컹크 2003 (skunk astro 2003)

Here a pictures on him

Image on this corean website http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=skagnssha&logNo=50135002971

here http://www.kmdb.or.kr/movie/mdimage_view_pop.asp?nation=F&p_dataid=08641&p_data=D&kind=stillcut&imageid=598663&spage=1 and here! (with the beautiful Denkou) http://shinysmile.egloos.com/m/1686387

Last edited by Astrogirl500 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”