OH MY GOD

Off topic discussion.
cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 10 years ago

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:OMG that clip is from "Attack of the crab monsters!" I remember that turkey!

As in Russia, the Japanese nuke industry will try to tell people 5-8 guy's died. The real death toll is millions.
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 10 years ago

Woah, how did this turn into a conversation about nuclear controversy?

I don't think Japan will shy entirely away from Tetsuwan Atomu because of the travesties of the Fukushima nuclear plant and the tsunami that started it all. If I remember a lecture about it correctly they actually have been more aware and more open to talks about such energy in all forms; media and otherwise. Opening up a new series of Testuwan Atomu along with Tezuka's consistent message of monitoring our technology and being aware of our environment would fit in just fine with the themes that young Japanese (and old) are looking into.

I can't remember the title, but there is one comic book published in Russia that focuses on the theme of nuclear energy and the problems that ensue that is selling quite well in Japan.

Although people are very sensitive now about nuclear energy I strongly doubt that they would entirely put on hold a potential successful show because of it's namesake; that and a very beloved icon.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 10 years ago

"Earthshine" wrote:Woah, how did this turn into a conversation about nuclear controversy?

I don't think Japan will shy entirely away from Tetsuwan Atomu because of the travesties of the Fukushima nuclear plant and the tsunami that started it all. If I remember a lecture about it correctly they actually have been more aware and more open to talks about such energy in all forms; media and otherwise. Opening up a new series of Testuwan Atomu along with Tezuka's consistent message of monitoring our technology and being aware of our environment would fit in just fine with the themes that young Japanese (and old) are looking into.

I can't remember the title, but there is one comic book published in Russia that focuses on the theme of nuclear energy and the problems that ensue that is selling quite well in Japan.

Although people are very sensitive now about nuclear energy I strongly doubt that they would entirely put on hold a potential successful show because of it's namesake; that and a very beloved icon.

Hmmm. Any promotion of Uranium enriching or Atomic power is just a no no for now. A massive anti nuke propaganda effort is now worldwide, But here is a datafeed.
Fukushima apocalypse: Years of ‘duct tape fixes’ could result in ‘millions of deaths’

There is no Way to Stop Fukushima Radioactive Water Leaking into the Pacific

Mutant Butterflies Show Effects of Fukushima Radiation
People are scared and the money people won't risk it. I don't know maybe you are right.
Attachments
cooking_uranium.jpg
cooking_uranium.jpg (232.2 KiB) Viewed 479 times
Last edited by cybotron on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 10 years ago

I thought this was about Zelda...

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 10 years ago

"SOPikaMeowMeow" wrote:I thought this was about Zelda...

I did as well...

Everyone seems to have said what they want to about Little Brown Fox's original post, so I'll go ahead and close this thread.

Just a reminder to everyone that we don't allow political discussion on this message board as per the rules. This includes discussion about nuclear propaganda and controversies.

Return to “General Discussion”