OH MY GOD

Off topic discussion.
Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 10 years ago

Nonononononono. That show was terrible; I made the mistake of having my mom rent a DVD of a few episodes from Redbox one time out of curiosity. Of course, I once thought that renting the Astro Boy movie was a mistake, too... I still don't wanna pay money for it, though. But all the bootlegs on Youtube are such poor quality; there was one that used to be on there that was at least kind of good, but it was probably taken down a while back, because I can't find it anymore. I don't see the DVD around as much as I used to, either, which is kind of distressing to me. There's a version you can rent on the cheap on Youtube from Lionsgate (for some reason; why not Summit?). But I have a feeling that this computer wouldn't be able to run it...

Anywho, if anyone decides to make an official live-action Zelda film(there's at least one fan-made live action movie out there), I'm going to smack them. Seriously. I'd honestly hope for CGI, or even an anime style (which, a fan-made anime was supposedly in the works a while back, but I haven't heard anything about it recently).
lolwut

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 10 years ago

Zelda is not meant for live action. Unless it's a funny youtube video or something.

All I can say is the one line from that show I will always remember is "Well excuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess!" And the fact that the first episode started with Link complaning then trying to kiss Zelda. No. Just no.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

I used to say that a lot as a little kid. But I was born in '93... I have no idea where I got it from, either. Presumably someone else said it, maybe. Good for sass. Very, very bad for an interpretation of an iconic video game character. Even for back then, when he wasn't quite so iconic just yet.
lolwut

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 10 years ago

I agree that LOZ should just be a game unless being parodied.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

I don't mind the idea of a movie. Maybe something original, or a sequel/prequel to a game? (Just not an existing game.) However, I'd be picky about just what sort of style they'd use: NO live-action, definitely not. CGI, yes. Traditional animation, yes. Stop motion, most likely not.

Then, there's the animation styles... What sort of aesthetic would they use?
lolwut

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

I think the style should just stay anime or at least similar too it. Maybe the Pixar-type style could work.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

You can convert some forms of anime to CGI. The games technically do this all the time.
lolwut

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Well yeah it could work in cgi, I'm just talking about the style of it.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 10 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:I don't know about Zelda or Dragon Ball, but WHY haven't we heard any more about PLUTO?? That was originally supposed to come out NEXT YEAR.

grrrrrrrrr . . .

Fukushima Chernobyl... Atomic power is a curse in the Japanese media now. Atom and Uranium? I told you some time ago, all that is out of the question now. :cry:
The Russians are fixated.
Plutonium 239 has a half life of 24,000 years!
See Gamera Guardian of the universe plutonium transport sequence.
Last edited by cybotron on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 10 years ago

OMG that clip is from "Attack of the crab monsters!" I remember that turkey!
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Return to “General Discussion”