Black Jack

Off topic discussion.
Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 10 years ago

Well even if it IS true "hate art" people are free to have their own opinions, even if they're being childish about it.

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

Exactly, which is why I only posted one anti-hate art poster and didn't do any ranting, and by the way, I've taken it off DeviantArt now. I just left it on for a few days. I deleted it yesterday.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Windswept Cloak
Banned

(Revives thread)

Yes, I'm sure this is my top-one favorite of Tezuka's works right now. :)

The plotline is really deep, and some of the main character's traits and beliefs pretty much remind me of my own.

Without the BJ or the Astro Boy series I'd never be able to draw any decent manga. :lol:

I've drawn some Pinoko sketches for the new version of my doujinshi, and I'll see if I can post them these days.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Windswept Cloak
Banned

(Revives thread again)

Me: *dies*

Earthshine

Huh... I though Kuro's hair turned white due to the physical trauma of the blast and not emotional trauma...

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Maybe both?

Earthshine

Maybe. Tezuka has been known to change an explanation from time to time.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Especially in Mitsume ga Tooru where he changed Wato and Sharaku from same-class classmates to just schoolmates.

Earthshine

It happens, no one is perfect with their writing.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

I'm certainly not. :) I make grammar mistakes a lot, and sometimes my writing doesn't flow that well. Or at least that's what I think. Could you read a bit of it and tell me your opinion on my thread for that I just posted? Because I really want to write a good story with depth. (Off-topic.)

Return to “General Discussion”