Off topic discussion.
Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 10 years ago

Might need to re-upload that.

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 10 years ago

The image won't show up.
Last edited by Juanita on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I don't know why there's a random wink face but ok.

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

Sorry. Here it is:

(Edit) The girl in red with glasses at the bottom is supposed to be me. :)
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Earthshine

Did you mean to say 'outward personalities' or did you really mean to say 'outward appearance'? :confused:

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 10 years ago

"tailz" wrote:Cool picture, but why is he soo freaking tall? (The one on the far left. XD)

Maybe that is supposed to be a shadow?
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Windswept Cloak
Banned

"Earthshine" wrote:Did you mean to say 'outward personalities' or did you really mean to say 'outward appearance'? :confused:

I meant "outward personalities". It's a Chinese sort of saying. Yeah. ;)
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Earthshine

I figured it might have been something like that :D

Windswept Cloak
Banned

That's supposed to be an anti-hate art poster actually, without any serious ranting. Because lately people have been posting too much Kuro Hazama hate art on DeviantArt, so I thought as a Tezuka reader I'd do something opposite. :)

Earthshine

What kind of "hate art" are you referring to? I haven't seen true "hate" art of a fictional character in a looong time. :(

It would be a shame if people are having this kind of immature behavior.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Oh, this stuff is true hate art all right, and they're all requested by the same person. I find it pretty inmature. (sorry, no names here)

Return to “General Discussion”